1. How can I retrieve cookies for webserver A when my project is deployed on webserver B? stackoverflow.com
The project is multiple modules, each of them is deployed to a separate webserver. All of them on the same mainframe. (same IP address) I have a main menu where I login ...
2. Minimal Java webserver with JSP support stackoverflow.com
What are some of the smallest Java webservers with JSP support? Mostly just looking for how to implement JSP support using built-in code. Or is there no such thing? Are the only ...
3. WEBSERVER coderanch.com
4. Pulling content from outside a webserver coderanch.com
I have a webapp, that can display webpages that a user uploads. They can only upload, .JPG, .HMTL, .HTM, and .GIF. Here is my problem. Because of testing and the and continously expanding my war file, I dont allow the uploaded content to be stored in the webapp, or even in the servlet engine container, but rather somewhere else on the ...
5. how to access the servlets running on the remote webserver... coderanch.com
6. Help me with java Webserver run servlet coderanch.com
7. Servlets on Netscape Enterprise Webserver coderanch.com
8. configuring jsp on apache webserver (Urgent) coderanch.com
9. jsp in apache webserver coderanch.com
10. how to program a simple webserver to run a servlet?? coderanch.com
11. servlet handling in iplanet webserver coderanch.com
12. Running Packaged Servlets on iPlanet Webserver coderanch.com
13. Do you know Jsp working on Sun_Webserver 2/1? coderanch.com
14. Servlet code causes webserver to crash - sometimes coderanch.com
15. How do we make the webserver recognise a new servlet? coderanch.com
Hi, We have a new servet. When the servlet is deployed at application server, the servlet is recognised and the request to this servlet are redirected properly. But when we try to invoke the servlet through the webserver, it is not recognising the servlet. We are getting blank page for this request. We have made necessary entries in the web.xml of ...
16. Servlets and webserver coderanch.com