1. Using a Web-Service with Java Servlets stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to develop a very simple Java web application using JSP and Servlets.
1) There is a textbox and a submit button on the page,
2. How to create a WSDL for my JSP Page stackoverflow.com
I have a working JSP page (with one parameter). Now somebody wants to use my JSP as a webservice. How can I create a WSDL for my JSP, and how do I ...
3. calling wsdl in a jsp coderanch.com
Hi, I have a problem- I want to know how i could run a jsp in a similar fashion as a java class is run in the command line. (eg:After compiling a java class you run the class in the command line passing necessary arguments. How can do the same thing in a jsp and also appending a WSDL URL location) ...
4. Using .wsdl in JSP coderanch.com
Hi I have a Java interface(SearchIFace.java) , and an implementation(SearchImpl.java) to search an ldap directory. I want to generate a wsdl file using JAVA2WSDL tool using Apache axis in tomcat 4.1. After generating the wsdl file can I wanted to use it in the jsp which will be my front-end. I couldnt find proper information after searching the net. Can anyone ...
5. Calling wsdl from JSP coderanch.com
6. help me how jsp consume wsdl webservice coderanch.com