1. Strange problem with JDBC, select returns null stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use JDBC and my query is working in some cases but not working in others. I would really appreciate any help. Some of my code:
2. problem generating random no in java stackoverflow.com
i have written a code like this but it is giving exceptions.actually i want to generate a random value.save into the database and return the same to the user
3. jsp coding problem stackoverflow.com
I am a programmer, new to jsp, trying to write some code. i have written like
4. jsp programming stackoverflow.com
I want to retieve username from database, but it gives empty page. What is wrong in my code?
5. result set jsp - how to use? stackoverflow.com
Can someone please tell me why this isn't working? I would like to be able to check if the username/password returned from the DB query is equal to a value. Session ...
6. How to use JDBC in JSP? bytes.com
Friends, I want to connect to mysql database using jsp. But I am not getting how to do it? Because it throwing exception at the line Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); Please help me. Can ...
7. Confused...about JDBC, coderanch.com
hi, I have been trying to get this JDBC running with Mysql database, my systems spec is as follows: platform : Win98 Tomcat version 3.3 Mysql version mysql-3.23.38 JDBC Driver: mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin JDK 1.3 Now i got tomcat running, and also the jsp examples running, mysql is also running fine on its own and i created a simple database with one table. ...
8. Using JDBC how to put single quotes(') coderanch.com
I am having this problem with JDBC ... Using INSERT INTO statement i want to insert a row in my database and the variables that contain data might contain a single quote (') within them ... whenever i use a single quote in any of the text feilds that are to be inserted in the database i get an error i.e ...
9. jdbc dirver coderanch.com
10. JSP and JDBC coderanch.com
11. jsp and jdbc coderanch.com
In short there are many ways of executing SQL queries against the DB from the JSPs however in short there should be NO direct link between the database layer and the presentation tier. Separate your application out into 3 distinct layers Presentation, Control/Business, and Persistence ( more commonly known as Model View Controller orMVC). Only put code that accesses the database ...
12. jsp and jdbc coderanch.com
13. JSP & JDBC implementation question coderanch.com
Hello All, Currently I'm using JSP scriptlets to establish connectivity with a database (with all variables declared within a JSP page). This database will be accessed from a number of pages. I'm thinking about using a bean (with application scope) to establish a connection and store all necessary variables. This way, I can use the bean (and the database connection) by ...
14. JSP & JDBC coderanch.com
15. JSP and JDBC coderanch.com
16. JSP / JDBC - beginners question coderanch.com
17. jsp and jdbc coderanch.com
18. code for JSP JDBC coderanch.com
19. JSP/JDBC problem coderanch.com
20. JDBC and JSP coderanch.com
As vikassheel gupta show in the last post it is very easy to create the connection in a class and return results. As far as displaying it in the JSP the possibilities are almost limitless. What you really have to figure out is do you want the data in a simple