1. How to add next and previous buttons to my pager row stackoverflow.com
How would I add next/previous buttons to this snippet, cause as you can see ,it will display as many links as it needs, so if you have a high number of ...
2. How to add back button using JSTL? coderanch.com
The JSTL tags have nothing to do with creating UI elements, so they will be of little help to you except perhaps at a low level, helping to generate the necessary markup. Perhaps you should expand upon the requirements for this "back button" rather than asking how to implement it in a specific technology?
3. Populate radio buttons using jstl coderanch.com
4. got to previous page on click of back button using JSTL coderanch.com
5. [B]Tab Sequence problem with radio buttons[/B] java-forums.org
6. Warning: Page has Expired on click of back button java-forums.org
I have used the code to stop caching which is working fine response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store"); response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0); / response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); But the problem is ... Whenever a user is logged in to application and presses the back button the browser opens with a message Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page ...
7. Disable the WebBrowser Back button java-forums.org
8. Refresh Button Resubmitting Data - How To Prevent This? java-forums.org
9. Generate csv file on a button click java-forums.org
Hello everyone, I have a web page where a user can choose a group name, and then he's sent to another jsp where I display members for the chosen group based on a query result. I want the user to be able to click on a button that will let him save the result as csv file. I tried to create ...
10. Back Button For JSP - Please Help.... java-forums.org
I am working on jsp and servlets with spring and struts framework and hibernate....now what the thing is i want a back button through which user can navigate thru all jsp. i have used that struts method with page forward but everytime the jsp is not same because user may navigate from any page to any page .... and with struts ...
11. Disabling Buttons java-forums.org
12. Simple JSP program,handling buttons in jsp java-forums.org
13. JSP program to handle submit button java-forums.org
14. Please help : JSP ,Submit button and servlet java-forums.org
hi ... i am new to JSP , i have problem when accessing submit button from servlet .i want ,if button pressed there some action in servlet . But Why there only work for button1 ? and didn't work for button 2 & 3. how the best way to handling submit button that more than one in a form ? all ...
15. property for radio buttons java-forums.org
16. validurl function not working when I click the submit button java-forums.org
17. Scriptlet Not Running on JSP after coming back from back button of browser java-forums.org
18. Browser's back button refresh the pages java-forums.org
when IE's back button is pressed, need to refresh the JSP, steps involved, might b: 1. turn off the cache (Done!) 2. Auto refresh?? instead of getting error page that "Page has been expired" (because of caching off) i would like this page to be auto refreshd. any sols?? Thanks in advance
19. Browse Button Not Working Properly java-forums.org
HI , I Want to fetch excel from client machine, in this i use < input type=file /> , IN This i cant get path of the file to upload in server & I Am USing <%@ include file = "....adminmenulayout.jsp" %> & Iframe to import jsp page to another jsp page ,
20. Display success message in same page when submit button is clicked java-forums.org
21. radio buttons and JSTL forums.oracle.com