1. oc4j jstl db connectivity problem stackoverflow.com
I have OAS version 10.1.3.3 and the applciation that uses jstl 1.1. in tomcat (where it works fine) does nto work fine in OAS. To use jstl 1.2 requires jsp 2.1 ...
2. how to populate a drop down list from the database with jstl? stackoverflow.com
I know this has been asked before, but it just doesn't work for me. I'm trying to populate a drop down list from a database using jstl, here's the class i ...
3. Is it possible to return a ResultSet to work with in JSTL? stackoverflow.com
is it possible to return ResultSet variable to JSTL foreach tag? I am getting null point error and for the wrong reason, it's saying that db2.MyServ class doesn't exist even though ...
4. How to Display data from database with servlet/jsp stackoverflow.com
I am trying to display a list of cars from my jsp. But i don't understand why nothing appears at the runtime : Servlet code:
5. I want to delete the last comma that comes in the end of the data fetched from db stackoverflow.com
i want to delete the last comma which is in between the span tag: code is as follows.. show some light... as the comma comes out even in the end of ...
6. Reset password and lock user stackoverflow.com
I have a user registration form , in this form i am taking entry for name, email and password from user. I have buttons
7. unable to connect to oracle db through jstl coderanch.com
8. JSTL database access coderanch.com
I am reading on JSTL datbase access. Seems to use example one needs to type on top everytime: uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/ea/core" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/ea/sql " etc. I was windering why it should be like this? I should be able to install jar files and work with JSTL tags. What is better? I guess if tomorrow sun moves above links then applications will crash. How to ...
9. jstl problem-accessing database coderanch.com
10. Database Resource Bundles and JSTL coderanch.com
You can write a generic DBResource class which takes a Locale in its constructor, and retrieves the appropriate values from the database. The problem is passing this resource bundle to JSTL. You can't use the fmt:setBundle tag as that only lets you specify a basename, and then uses ResourceBundle.getBundle() to find the bundle. ResourceBundle.getBundle() looks for a class/properties file named with ...
11. keep track of database row in jstl 'forEach' iteration coderanch.com
How could one keep track of the row (or a field in that row specifically) in the database in jstl 'forEach' iteration over the rows of database when a user licks on the image button on each row? Just to be clear, the 'index' property of 'varStatus' just keeps track of the row in the iterated collection, not in the database. ...
12. Displaying database results with JSTL (was 'Struts') coderanch.com
13. How to save values in a database in JSTL? coderanch.com
14. JSTL SQL syntax for database attribute with a space in between coderanch.com
Hi, I am working on a project that was designed 10 year back and some of the attributes name in that database has a space in between. For example Company Name if there a way to get this value using
15. Problem with default '' , 0 and 0.0 being inserted into database while using JSTL. coderanch.com
Hi all , I'm facing a problem while trying to implement my screen using JSTL. In order to be able to dynamically control the screen, I tie the value attribute of an html tag to the bean value. For instance, somewhat like this: where strmeterSerial is an attribute of the bean,Consumer. That is accessed on the ...
16. Deleting rows from a database using JSP java-forums.org
17. how to delete record from db using jsp java-forums.org
the jsp i have written is: <%! --------------- --------- ps=con.prepareStatement("DELETE FROM LIBUCE WHERE ROLL=? AND BOOKID=?"); ------ --- %> <% int rl=Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("t7")); String bk=request.getParameter("t8"); ps.executeUpdate(); %> WHAT ARE THE MISTAKES WID THIS CODE AND WHAT ELSE CAN BE ADDED TO DELETE RECORD FROM DATABASE WITH TWO MATCHING VALUES. WHILE IMPLEMENTING I AM GETTIN ERROR 500.
18. Hi i need a code for excel sheet upload to database java-forums.org
in my code i am using a class to upload the file... right now i dont have that class... if you are able to upload the file the i can tell you how to read the excel file and insert to database. give me your mail id so that i can give u the sample thanks /\/
19. how to fetch 20,000 records from excel sheet & insert into access database using Java java-forums.org
hi all hi especially to those who is reading this question i m writing a program in Java Server Pages where i want to fetch about 20,000 records from excel sheet & i hav to insert that records into access database i m developing this program for an organization where i hav to fetch this excel sheet from server will this ...
20. load graphics in html page using jsp and database java-forums.org
22. Autosuggest dropdown based on key entered from database java-forums.org
23. Connecting JSP with database java-forums.org
24. Help in retreiving database data using a loop java-forums.org
26. Displaying different columns with database query java-forums.org
I am going to explain what I want to do with an example. Let's say that I have a table with the following columns: TYPE,NAME,LASTNAME,ADDRESS and also I have another table with: TYPE,COUNTRY,CAPITAL,POPULATION I joined both tables, so the field (column) that let me distinguish between my two tables is TYPE (PERSONNEL & WORLD COUNTRIES) I have created a Search Page, ...
27. 3 tier application and database problem. java-forums.org
28. Not able to data into database java-forums.org
29. data is not inserting into database java-forums.org
Hello, I am inserting data into the database using mysql and jsp. data is inserting as null into database not inserting values . can anyone tell me the solution for this? . am waiting .. Here is the code:(.jsp) <%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%@ page language="java" import="java.sql.*;" %>...
30. finding details in database using JSP and forwards user to a HTML page java-forums.org
31. MS SQL2005 to Oracle DB java-forums.org
32. Suggest me the best practise for accesing database by JSP page java-forums.org
33. executing catch block by saying unable to connect to database java-forums.org
I am trying to retrieve data from database in atable for that i created the jsp pages the code is as follows hi this my first page welcome_to_database.jsp <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %> <%@ page import="java.io.*" %>*