1. In JSTL/JSP, given a java.util.Date, how do I find the next day? stackoverflow.com
On a JSTL/JSP page, I have a java.util.Date object from my application. I need to find the day after the day specified by that object. I can use <jsp:scriptlet> to drop ...
2. Showing the current date using JSTL formatDate tag stackoverflow.com
I am trying to show the current date in my JSP page using JSTL. below is the code I am using.
But the above code ...
3. Is it possible to use JSTL to display a date in the client's timezone? stackoverflow.com
I would like to ...
4. Handling unparseable strings in a JSP date formatter stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a JSP that sometimes needs to format a Java Date that comes out of the request. I'm doing it like this:
and it works beautifully on Java ...
5. How to display a date as ISO8601 with JSTL? stackoverflow.com
6. Why does this PrettyTime custom tag produce 11 lines of blank text before the "pretty" date in the HTML output? stackoverflow.com
7. Is it possible to create a date value in Expression Language? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to create a date value in JSTL Expression Language (EL) without using scriptlets? Here is a snippet of some of the legacy code I'm trying to refactor to ...
8. JSTL EL Date Arithmetic stackoverflow.com
Without using scriptlets, what's the best practice for doing date arithmetic. Here is some pseudo-code of what I'm trying to do:
9. Looking for JSTL Taglib calculate seconds between two dates stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for a taglib to use for calculating how many seconds there was between two dates.
10. Using JSTL's formatDate function with a date represented in milliseconds stackoverflow.com
Normally I use the following to display a Date object in a JSP page:
Works great if
11. Present today's date as "Today" rather than "dd/mm/yyyy" in a JSP stackoverflow.com
12. Automatic conversion from string to date in JSP stackoverflow.com
I am not sure why the following code works:
13. JSTL null date problem coderanch.com
14. JSTL Date Range Question coderanch.com
I am using JSTL to parse an xml feed (news articles) and need to restrict the articles I get back in the xml to todays date. On another page I am working on I have to restrict the articles to todays date - 7 days (one week). The date I have to restrict on in the xml feed is called
15. jstl reformat date coderanch.com
16. getting Date out with JSTL coderanch.com
17. jstl reformat date exception coderanch.com
Hi all, I am having bit trouble formating date using jstl.
18. Problem with JSTL date coderanch.com
19. jstl miliseconds to Date coderanch.com
20. JSTL way to get a date + 3 months? coderanch.com
21. JSP Last Modified Date java-forums.org
I have to code the last modified date of the index page on our site using JSP. I have looked on the internet but have been unsuccessful at finding a good example. Would anyone happen to know of a good example to follow for my particular program or have any ideas? Thanks a lot E
22. Listing info by date java-forums.org
Hi. I am trying to loop over data from my db to produce a listing and header similar to craigslist posting. I need to display all items listed for date "such and such" and then go to the next previous date and do the same thing. Java Code:
23. Display nodes depending on date java-forums.org
24. insert date java-forums.org
25. Check date using jstl java-forums.org
Please Help, I need to do the following: I've mixed a bit of code and pseudo code here, hope somebody can fill in the pseudocode for me.
26. getting a date value from db and subtracting it in jsp java-forums.org