1. JSTL Exception while comparing a string stackoverflow.com
I have the next code in a JSTL file:
2. How to compare substring of a bean property in JSTL 1.0? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code in a jsp page (Struts backed):
But what I would like to do is compare only a substring of someproperty, like e.g. if the ...
3. Is there an easy way to compare two strings in a jsp? stackoverflow.com
I am creating a drop down list of all languages, with the language used when creating other info in the page as the default selected in the list:
4. JSTL: String Comparison issue using c:When tag stackoverflow.com
I am facing problem when comparing 2 strings values using C:When tag
5. JSTL string comparison always returns false stackoverflow.com
I am trying string comparison with
But this always returns
6. Java and JSTL/EL: How can I compare two integers stored as attributes? stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a web-app and I have three static variables in my class called AccountManagement that represent the three possible states that can be reached when clicking on a link in ...
7. How to compare parameters in JSTL stackoverflow.com
Dear I have list ID's from database and pass it through request in servlete class but i cant compare it to any number ithink maybe i have to convert it to ...
8. Expression Language/ Comparing two parameters (JSP) stackoverflow.com
I have a pretty simple question. If I'm comparing two parameters in a JSP page using c:if, which is correct?
9. Comparing with enum value in JSTL stackoverflow.com
I have the follwoing enum in my backend java code:
10. How to compare the value after fetchin it from properties file in JSTL stackoverflow.com
I am using tag for localization please let me what am i doing wrong here
11. JSP if statement comparing two variables not working stackoverflow.com
In JSP, I want to compare two variables If I do:
It displays "pagerTotDisp above 8" as expected
12. How to write
13. string comparison with EL / JSTL coderanch.com
I've just started trying to incorporate EL/JSTL into my coding, so bear with me, as I had trouble finding documentation on my problem. I have a List stored as a session attribute under the name "dates". For example: List dates = new ArrayList(); dates.add("Aug 2005"); dates.add("Jul 2005"); session.setAttribute("dates", dates); I have a typical HTML select that dates is supposed to populate: ...
14. Is there a way to compare 2 xpaths in JSTL? coderanch.com
15. comparing values using JSTL coderanch.com
16. JSTL date comparison coderanch.com
Hey All, I have this requirement where i have group of records and each record has a date associated with it. I need to compare the date field with another standard date and depending on the outcome, i need to display some content. I am trying to use the following code
17. jstl - compare date ignoring the day coderanch.com
18. Comparing variables using JSTL coderanch.com
19. How to compare jstl value with String value coderanch.com
20. How to compare jstl value with String value coderanch.com
21. comparing string to int in JSTL coderanch.com
22. JSTL String comparison problem coderanch.com
23. How to compare a perticular word in a string in JSTL coderanch.com
24. Comparing a String in JSTL When Tag coderanch.com
25. JSTL Comparison Syntax coderanch.com
Interesting case you've got here. If the EL expression is outside the attribute value of the tag, the normal back-slash quoting works fine. Apparently the triple-level of dual-purpose quoting when it's embedded inside a quoted attribute value adds a level of complexity to the parsing issue. Rather than dither around trying to find the right combination of bizarre escaping that'd make ...
26. JSTL comparing variables coderanch.com
27. Comparing values using JSTL coderanch.com
28. Comparing values in the table with the value the user keyed in java-forums.org
29. Compare Mysql date with current date java-forums.org
Hello, I am implementing an application for online auctions, it is part of my essay @ the university. I am using JSP/EL as basic tools. I want to compare the date that comes from mysql items table (start_date : the day that the auction starts) with the current date to check if the auction is started. How to do that with ...
30. JSTL -- Comparing two strings for equality java-forums.org
31. Compare java.math.BigDecimal in JSTL forums.oracle.com
Hi, I have 2 amounts , amt1 and amt2 which are java.math.BigDecimal, where i need to compare these amounts using JSTL in JSP , I have tried with both