1. how to decouple data from business logic stackoverflow.com
Here is the scenario, Let's say I have a user class like so:
Then I have a class like so to ...
2. JSTL how to output data from request stackoverflow.com
I've got a servlet that puts something in request but I can't call it with jstl. What am i doing wrong?
3. how to display data obtained from dao in jsp stackoverflow.com
5. Populate hidden field with post data from checkbox (multiselect) in JSP (or JSTL) stackoverflow.com
I have a checkbox on page1.jsp that has more values:
I do post through a form, and on the ...
6. how to get data in jsp using jstl? stackoverflow.com
Currently I'm getting data in jsp using scriptlet but now want to use JSTL so I'm trying to convert my scriptlet code to JSTL. But for following scenario I don't know ...
7. How to use if clause inside a netui data repeater stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for method to inject value into a
with some constants. But how can I parse a value in
8. Where does JSTL $data come from? coderanch.com
9. jstl and View data problem coderanch.com
10. Data type in JSTL coderanch.com
Hi String sample; The sample can have "abcd" or "1234". if it has character data like abcd then i need to do operation 1 else if it has numeric data like 1234 i need to do operation 2. I want to check whether the string has numeric data or character. I am not clear how to do that. Any help is ...
11. Using JSTL with oddly structured data coderanch.com
Im working on a stock trading application, and one of the things we need to render in our JSPs is whats called order depth for a financial instrument. Each order depth have x number of levels, which means that an order depth is basically a list of order depth levels. Each level have some attributes, like the asking and bidding price, ...
Dear All. Hi, I am facing a problem using JSTL. The problem is I have a employeeinfo.jsp page which uses JSTL. employeeinfo.jsp?employeeid=0013 <%-- Document : employeeinfo Created on : May 24, 2010, 7:05:40 PM Author : Arpit --%> <%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%@taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %> <%@taglib prefix="sql" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/sql" %> <%@taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt" %> ...
13. JSTL over a Set: Did not get data as expected coderanch.com
14. Could not retrieve data using JSTL coderanch.com
15. Oracle/JSTL - All data not being retrieved/displayed java-forums.org
16. Oracle & JSTL - Data not being retrieved correctly? java-forums.org
17. Oracle & JSTL - Data not being retrieved correctly? java-forums.org
19. get data from hyperlink java-forums.org
20. oracle data insertion java-forums.org
21. Where i have to write the common data to jsp java-forums.org
22. Transfering data between core Java and Jsp java-forums.org
We have a core java application running and it need to transfer a data ( very small caller ID info) to a JSP page which runs on tomcat application server. We have multiple user logs in to this application. We are using database inbetween to pass the data , do i have to use Webservices to get the transfer happen online ...
23. how to convert .xlsx data to .txt java-forums.org
24. Saving time export data to excel java-forums.org
25. autosave the data java-forums.org
26. Problem is getting the data to browser java-forums.org
Hi, below is my problem, I have 3 arraylist set in the formbean.. They are, 1.) Title_array 2.) Content_array 3.) Database_array When i print it in the console i get this, [Cancer Web, eSupport- Virtual Universe]//Title_array [Cancer Web is a website which gives details about the sites that tells about cancer. It also contains the name of the sites that tells ...
27. Problem is getting the data to browser(JSTL) java-forums.org