1. How to dynamically set header value in JSP stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP file which creates an Excel document. I want to dynamically set the name of the file to be downloaded. This is how I set the file name to "test.xsl":
2. JSTL and Dynamic content coderanch.com
Running into an issue where we are generating a list of bank accounts and for each row a link is being generated to allow the user to manage that account. This is all scriptlet code. Now the site is being localized (spanish). Hence the display label for each of these links will need to displayed in a different language depending on ...
3. dynamic textbox and jstl/jsp coderanch.com
4. dynamically plottin graphs java-forums.org
hi. i have used jfree charts for dynamically plotting a line chart on a web page but i need the the line chart to be plotted in x,-y co-ordinates instead of the x,y co-ordinates and jfree charts does not provide those kind of graphs, is there any other way i could get my output?
5. dynamic tree creation in jsp java-forums.org
6. dynamically query handling java-forums.org
7. dynamically populate a dropdown box using jsp java-forums.org
8. dynamic insertion an deletion java-forums.org
hey... i have a problem..I am working on a problem management system..my code for a particular jsp page is as follows in this page i want to show the admin the already present records in the table named problem..and a submit solution button besides every row..whenever the admin clicks on the submit button that particular row should be deleted from this ...
9. run dynamic web project from doube-clicking an icon java-forums.org
Hello everyone, I've made a client web project, which is working using Tomcat server that, in turn, connects to a server that wait socket connections in a port. If I start eclipse and tomcat and run the server side, I can access the application using any browser by internet. I've also exported the project as .war archive file. Basically, what I ...
10. how to add rows dynamically and retrieving values in jsp java-forums.org
11. getting dynamically generated valus java-forums.org
i m having a list box whose parameters are generated dynamically.. when the user selects the parameter a input data form will be generated..user enters the values and values submitted to database.. now when the user again selects the same parameter i want to display information of that parameter (not editable) insted of displaying the input form.. so how to get ...
12. Dynamically changing the display java-forums.org
13. Validations for dynamic webpages using JSTL forums.oracle.com