1. With facelets what is the equivalent to fmt:formatDate? stackoverflow.com
I am converting a JSP web page to facelets view handler. What is the equivalent to fmt:formatDate etc.? I know that it isn't supported. But is there an alternative? A third level implementation? ...
2. value from resource bundle as pattern in formatDate stackoverflow.com
I want to read pattern for JST formatDate also from resource bundle but this naive approach does not working, what I'm doing wrong ? in com/company/MyPortlet.properties is this key:
3. fmt:formatDate not working as expected stackoverflow.com
I am trying to format a java.util.Date object, that I am getting in my jsp, into a pattern of "yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss" but it still prints it in a different (default probably) ...
4. JSTL fmt with formatDate problem coderanch.com
5. JSTL: formatDate Vs Timestamp coderanch.com