1. Importing the content of another web resource using JSTL stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page that will display the exact content of another web page on a different server. My understanding was that c:import from the JSTL should be able ...
2. c:import or c:url - specify a timeout value stackoverflow.com
I would like to use c:import or c:url to grab the contents of a page (adserver). In addition, I need to specify a timeout, and if the call either times out ...
4. GSP taglib import stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to use GSP outside grails and ran to my first problem. I cannot seem to do a taglib import in my GSPs. Given
When I run my ...
5. JSP and JSTL using c:import stackoverflow.com
Is there a c tag equivalent of the <%@ include %> tag? Basically, when using the c:import tag, I find that the included pages cannot use c tags unless I ...
6. How to invoke an external library function on an object within a JSTL loop before outputting it? stackoverflow.com
Let's say I have the following JSTL loop:
And let's say I have an external library
7. how to import a jsp from temp directory in jstl stackoverflow.com
I have some dynamically generated jsp content I'd like to (jstl)
8. Request attributes across c:import contexts stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a jsp(test.jsp) in a web-app with a servlet context of /hello. I am doing the following:
It appears that request attributes available to ...
9. Modify JSTL import tag to show gzipped text in JSP stackoverflow.com
In my JSPs I am currently using JSTL to show the contents of simple text files that reside on a server as follows: c:import url="http://www.mysite.com/texts/name_id.txt" charEncoding="UTF-8"/> These text files can be quite long ...
10. JSTL import tag throws java.lang.IllegalStateException with relative URL stackoverflow.com
In a Java web application I am using the Stripes framework on Jboss 4.2.3. In my JSP when I use
It works great and the the contents are included in ...
11. How do you pass cookies to a resource when using c:import? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to import an external resource in a jsp and so I'm using:
Is it possible to pass the cookies received on the current request to the imported resource? ...
12. How can I add params to a c:import tag in a loop? stackoverflow.com
I want to do something like this:
13. Multiple c:imports with Stripes is causing problems stackoverflow.com
I'm having a problem when I call the same Stripes action with multiple c:import tags in the same jsp. When I use the first c:import, I use a few c:params ...
14. JSP - using a variable as the url in c:import stackoverflow.com
Is there any way that we can use a variable in a
15. JSTL import scope attributes stackoverflow.com
I'm using JSTL to import a form from my main page.
The main page receives a attribute named registerError from a Servlet. This attribute is available from my ...
16. Import a specific element with c:import in a .jsp stackoverflow.com
I want to import a specific element from an external xhtml file into my JSP. Is this possible with the JSTL libraries? background We have a XHTML help page. Each help topic ...
17. JSTL import Tag and design coderanch.com
18. Question about JSTL import coderanch.com
This question stems from my IDE flagging my
19. JSTL c:import coderanch.com
20. import tag in JSTL coderanch.com
21. JSTL Function import error coderanch.com
22. Problem with JSTL c:import coderanch.com
23. JSTL tag library import problem coderanch.com
24. JSTL c:import issue coderanch.com
25. regarding HTTPS in jstl
26. problem while importing output of the URL in JSP using JSTL coderanch.com
27. Cannot import Taglib JSTL coderanch.com
29. how to Import my Java Class in Jsp Page java-forums.org
30. C : import problem importing HTML file java-forums.org
31. Imports broken in JSP; HTTP Status 500- java-forums.org