1. How to include a file depending on a request attribute using the include directive stackoverflow.com
I would like to include a file depending on a request attribute value.
To sum up. I would like something like this:
Any easy workaround?
2. Redirection from jsp:include page stackoverflow.com
I want the user to be redirected to Login.jsp if the "role" stored in Session Scope doesn't match with the Request Parameter "accessRole" HomePage.jsp
The above ...
3. Logging every jsp:include stackoverflow.com
I want to log every
4. How can you store JSP buffered output from an include/import to a variable? stackoverflow.com
I don't want to use any Java code, I just want to use
to output ...
5. Pass page scope attributes to a JSP using pagecontext.include for use in JSTL? stackoverflow.com
We're using this JSP template solution almost verbatim at work: http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/javaserverpages/jsp_templates/ When it gets JSP pages to be included, it uses pageContext.include, which leaves us with one problem, and that is ...
6. JSP request parameter is returning null on a jsp include with Weblogic stackoverflow.com
I am having trouble with the jsp:include tag. I have code like the following:
7. JSTL XML Transforms not working with nested XSL includes stackoverflow.com
I have a bit of JSP that does this:
This transforms the XML exactly as expected so long as Transformer.xsl contains no
8. Why would I use a templating engine? jsp include and jstl vs tiles, freemarker, velocity, sitemesh stackoverflow.com
I'm about to choose to way to organize my view (with spring-mvc, but that should matter much) There are 6 options as far as I see (though they are not mutually exclusive):
9. jsp include page parameter using a HashMap in a request attribute stackoverflow.com
I'd like to pass the HTML page title to an included jsp page but the title is passed to the view in a request attribute that happens to be a hashMap ...
10. Insert html elements dynamically into a template of jsp file stackoverflow.com
11. JSTL taglibs not recognized when declared in common header stackoverflow.com
I had the idea a while back to put all of my taglib declarations (uri's, etc) in a common header file so I don't have to manually write them into all ...
12. Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? stackoverflow.com
I am trying (and learning) to build a java web framework, and in the process of developing its' code generator based on the content of the database. In the view making ...
13. performance difference between
14. Why is this include not working in jsp? stackoverflow.com
I want to conditionally include a css file in my jsp page based on some parameter:
15. Page sections JSP/JSTL stackoverflow.com
I'm used to work in PHP. There I would make a Page Class with methods for writing menus headers and footers and call those methods from my script. This way was ...
16. Passing c:forEach variable to a jsp:include stackoverflow.com
I am trying to access some JSTL variables that were set on a JSTL for-loop in an include. Example:
Inside helper.jsp I want to be able to reference the ...
17. JSP include doesnt work, jstl import work, so what difference does it make? stackoverflow.com
JSP include doesnt work, jstl import work, so what difference does it make? I am using WAS 7 server, any clue folks?
18. jsp include and jstl questions coderanch.com
19. JSTL: key field includes a period (.) coderanch.com
I'm having problems changing the following
20. Include remote file, problems in setting up JSTL coderanch.com
21. JSTL c:redirect doesn't work from included jsp file coderanch.com
22. JSTL: c:import - java script include issue coderanch.com
23. Is JSTL 1.1 included in the book? coderanch.com
24. jsp:include in a sql:transaction java-forums.org
25. jsp:include and include file java-forums.org
26. Create and Read Files with name including special characters (, , ,) java-forums.org
Create and Read File Called .arc Cordial Greetings: How you can see the filename have a (n with tilde, u with diaresis, etc ) I need create a file with the method. String defDir = "/home/cepagi/Documents/"; //for Linux case String defDir = "c:\\cepagi\Documents"; //for Windows case String MyFileName = ".arc"; File file2 = new File(defDir+MyFileName); o FileOutputStream MyFileOutputStream = new ...
27. Including external file in JSP java-forums.org
Hello everyybody, I am developing a J2EE web application using JSP (on weblogic server). The whole project is extracted into a EAR archive and deployed on the server. So the root of the project is /, and dinamically I can't edit a file of the project run-time. But, from a JSP, I must include a file that is outside the project, ...
28. Include Servlet in jsp java-forums.org
29. jsp:include tag won't do as expected java-forums.org