1. Accessing Map value in a separate JSTL loop stackoverflow.com
Assume that a query result exists called
2. Loop through a Map with JSTL stackoverflow.com
I'm looking to have JSTL loop through a Map and output the value of the key and it's value. For example I have a Map which can have any number of entries, ...
3. Need to loop through 2 arrays at the same time in JSTL stackoverflow.com
I have two arrays that I need to loop through. Using
4. JSTL c:forEach, decremental number loop impossible? stackoverflow.com
I want to print decremental numbers like:
then I got jsp exception:
5. How to simulate a group-by in JSTL view layer by keeping track of previous & current values while looping over a List? stackoverflow.com
First I retrieve the
Then I pass
6. How to loop over something a specified number of times in JSTL? stackoverflow.com
I need a while loop within JSTL. I cannot seem to find how to loop over something a specified number of times. Any ideas how I can accomplish this? I am thinking ...
8. jstl - breakig out of a loop early coderanch.com
9. JSTL question - forEach loop coderanch.com
10. JSTL looping problem coderanch.com
Have some problem with JSTL forEach with collections. I can not understand what the problem really is. When sending a collection over to the JSP I get an exception when I try to loop through it with an c:forEach. I have tried with both JSTL 1.1.2 JSP 2.0 and JSTL 1.2 and JSP 2.1 with same result. I am running in ...
11. problem incrementing loop in jstl coderanch.com
I am trying to loop and create a table that is 4 columns and "X' amount of rows. I did a test to loop 40 "lets say products", this should give me 10 rows of 4 columns, but it is giving me 40 rows of 4 columns i am having trouble incrementing the outer loop as the inner loop loops i ...
12. for loop in jstl coderanch.com
13. Problem in accessing the Map in c:forEach loop of JSTL coderanch.com
14. JSTL - total count for loop within a loop coderanch.com
Hi - here is my dilema, I need to display items in a html table from a Map using JSTL. Every odd table row should have a grey colour and every even should be white (so it looks nice). My data is nested in HashMaps. The first map provies a key to the second map. However the second map may have ...
15. JSTL foreach Loops coderanch.com
16. JSTL loop coderanch.com
17. for loop JSTL coderanch.com
18. How to convert the for Loop to the equalent JSTL code in JSP coderanch.com
Please post your current code (in a new message). If you use the "var" attribute (set it to something like "details", not "myList", which implies each object is a list) and output myList.firstName it should work. Chances are you're either not retrieving the attribute you think you are, or you're not using the var attribute correctly.
19. JSTL for loop coderanch.com
Your year goes from 100 years ago until now. For each such year, you're printing the "100 year after" year. Your output probably starts with now and goes 100 years in the future. Try this: <%int year = Integer.parseInt(simpleDateformat.format(date));%>
20. JSTL loop java-forums.org