1. How do you check the browser's user agent in a JSP page using JSTL, EL? stackoverflow.com
I need to check the browser's user-agent to see if it is IE6. However I shouldn't use scriptlets (we have a strict no scriptlets policy) to do this. Currently I use
2. Use object's method in a jstl page stackoverflow.com
I have a model with this method:
I'm trying to display a list of checkbox in my jstl page, and I'd like to checked only the ones which their name ...
3. JSP page not reading submitted for values stackoverflow.com
I am working on the front end of a jsp based app. We're using spring running on weblogic. I have a page with a form that submits to itself and I am ...
4. show notification in jsp page depending on a flag? stackoverflow.com
I have HTML code in the jsp page that I want it to be displayed only after the user submits data and get redirected to this page. So I have to ...
5. how to transfer value from one jsp page to second jsp page stackoverflow.com
i have one value called titleValue at one jsp page called titleValue..i need to show this value at second jsp page.. could you please tell me how to show this ...
6. Custom JSP page stackoverflow.com
Based on the user session I have to display different stuff on JSP. Something is wrong, please advice
7. Setting default fmt formatNumber maxFractionDigits for all jsp pages stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to have the following tag always display 5 decimal places?
without having to change it to
basically I have so many of these ...
8. How to show a collection in a jsp page stackoverflow.com
My servlet class and jsp is given below. ContactManager.java
9. How to get page name in JSP or JSTL? stackoverflow.com
I want to get current page name (something like "myPage") using JSP or JSTL. How can I achieve this?
10. fn:length is undefined on all my pages now, jstl stackoverflow.com
For some reason I am getting the error below now when I do a maven install in the target folder. Why would this error happen? The function fn:length is ...
11. How can I work with Iterables in my JSP pages? stackoverflow.com
I'm using an API that makes heavy use of Iterables (java.lang.Iterable), but I can't use them directly on my JSP pages because JSTL tags and EL can not process them. Right ...
12. Iterating over a List on JSP page does not work stackoverflow.com
I've been struggling to find the problem in my code and I just don't see it. In my servlet, I create a list of countries and set it into my request:
13. IE 7 not shows the data on jsp page stackoverflow.com
I have list of the objects.that i am display using the jstl (for:each tag),the tag is generates the data but it not shown on the jsp page.I checked the same thing ...
14. add search capabilities and support for pages to a web application stackoverflow.com
I was wondering if there are any open source plugins or tutorials for adding search capabilities to a web application (to search my content only) and for adding support for pages ...
15. How to design/develop a JSP page which has to show 15 profile pics with their names in it? stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page, which is used to show 15 profile pics with their names. Similar to Orkut Friend List. I am bringing information(friends list) from DB and showing it ...
16. JSP Portlet Problem with JSTL Used JSP pages coderanch.com
Hi I am using the Liferay Portlet with Tomcat 5.5. I created the JSP Portlets to be viewed in the Portal. Normal JSP codes that is not giving a problem but while including the JSP pages with the Tag Libraries used I am not able to include that page into the Portlet. Even that page is working fine as a separate ...
17. JSTL errors causes page to half-load coderanch.com
Every so often, I have an error in the JSTL I write for my JSP's, such as a typo. This causes the page to not render properly. It's as if the browser decided to quit halfway (or even less). I don't see any meaningful error messages or any exception, just a half-rendered page. Is this behaviour normal? It's a real pain ...
18. How to run simple JSTL page? coderanch.com
You don't need a book, just the JSTL Specification. So you say that the EL works outside of the
19. How can i get session value in my JSP page using JSTL coderanch.com
Hi Friends, i am new to java and i have assigned a task that i need to get value from Session value using JSTL. I know how to get session values using java script let. But i don't know how to get session value using JSTL. I gone through some examples and followed as it is. But its not getting value ...
20. setting the view to a jsp page from a self refeshing page java-forums.org
21. passing values from main page to pop up window java-forums.org
22. Multiple Language in my web page java-forums.org
<% String langChoice = request.getParameter( "lang" ); if ( langChoice == null ) session.setAttribute( "langPref", session.getValue("langPref") ); else if ( langChoice.equals("fr") && session.getValue("langPref") == "eng" ) session.setAttribute( "langPref", langChoice ); else if ( langChoice.equals("eng") && session.getValue("langPref") == "fr" ) session.setAttribute( "langPref", langChoice ); else if ( langChoice.equals("fr") ) session.setAttribute( "langPref", "fr" ); else session.setAttribute( "langPref", "eng" ); %>
23. Java Server Pages java-forums.org
24. to retrieve the webcontent from another page source java-forums.org
25. how to reload a jsp page java-forums.org
26. to retrieve multiple values from html page through jsp java-forums.org
hi all, I have a problem while retrieving the values in jsp.In the html page I kept the set of values to be submited in a loop.But while retrieving I am able to retrieve only one set of values.I want to retrieve all the set of values submited in a loop. In Html I have written the code like this: <% ...
28. java server pages java-forums.org
29. unnable to view the default home page though j2ee server starting properly java-forums.org
30. Display the contents of a file on jsp page java-forums.org
This is my code, i just want to read the file log1.txt and display the contents of file on the jsp page. When i execute it i found the jsp page with no output display. i find no errors. please help me to sort out this issue <%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%! String fileOutput; %> <%@ page import="java.lang.*" import="java.util.Scanner" import="java.io.FileReader" import="java.net.*" %> ...
31. How do I call a class in jsp page java-forums.org
32. what is and how works the first ?, example.com/details?page=4 java-forums.org
what about first case ? "details" is it folder or page? if page what ext, .jsp? about second case: i know that may get the param in get [non post] but sometimes whole pages have differ layout ...I do not think to be param, and sometimes whole site's pages are all derived from a signle x page , well?
33. problems when I try to execute a jsp page java-forums.org
34. help in line graph in jsp page java-forums.org
35. How to connect JSP pages to SMS gateway java-forums.org
36. Problem in JSP Page Designing java-forums.org
37. sendRedirect to a a framed page java-forums.org
38. How to export data from web page to msword or pdf java-forums.org
39. use portlets to call JSP page java-forums.org
40. Problem with Radio Button on JSP page (esp one row data) java-forums.org
Dear JSP/Struts Gurus, I am using some radio buttons at a JSP page and i wanna know which one is clicked (depending on the rows return from my Database -- the numbers of radio buttons with data return is different); so i gotten this line; however, i notice that it can only work only in multiple 'records' return and fails when ...
41. call a pl/sql procedure through a jsp page java-forums.org
42. Page to page navigation java-forums.org
43. Error Page in JSP Having Problems. java-forums.org
44. How to show loading while moving between pages java-forums.org
45. Sending data trough for to two JSP pages java-forums.org
46. Page Context java-forums.org
47. I dont want my pages to be shown in the history at all java-forums.org
48. request flow across the page java-forums.org
49. how to maintain the state in jsp even moving from that page and coming back java-forums.org
50. Displaying results from the servlet to jsp web page java-forums.org
51. Displaying the right details of a resource taken from a JSP results page java-forums.org
Displaying the right details of a resource taken from a JSP results page Hi all, I am having a little problem in taking a list of search results that I generate from a JSP page, and when selecting the checkbox I want to view a particular resources result for, displays the wrong information. I can get the first result ...
52. what is the best way to pass around an object in many jsp pages java-forums.org
53. JSP code executing directly on loading the page... java-forums.org
54. Please help : showing JSP page inner another JSP page java-forums.org
hi all... please help to solve my problem . my project like this : # i have JSP page=> index.JSP , i have divide that into 4 div (1,2,3,4) at the second div , i added submit button . # when submit button pressed , it's would call the servlet .and then servlet forward to another JSP page(output.JSP ).output.JSP have attribute ...
55. How to get the values from one jsp page to another jsp page java-forums.org
56. Jsp page printout not properly rendering in IE7 java-forums.org
57. automatic update page java-forums.org
Dear all. i am faced the big problem so hard to solve . Currently i am get prices from commodity exchange for each seconds that prices always changes such as: 1st second : Sell,1.32464,6000 2nd second : Sell,1.32463,7000 3rd second ; Sell,1.32462,8000 you see that the prices always changes for each seconds . i want to display sell on web browser ...
58. Problem embedding flash (swf) files in jsp page for video streaming java-forums.org
59. Getting a null pointer exception when loading my JSP result page java-forums.org
Hi all, I am working on an EJB application which contains some JSP pages. This is the index page
Meter to Yard Converter...
60. Finding Errors in JSP page with PMD java-forums.org
61. Dynamically loading the jsp page to the application java-forums.org
hi i am building a application and in that application the user should be able to create forms with the form elements he wants i.e a normal form which we fill to apply for anything. I would like to know how can i do this.He should be able to get the values that are entered in the form.
62. Go back to previous page using session in JSP page java-forums.org
Hi Friends, I created 4 jsp pages; page 1 for login for shopping cart page 2 for selecting items page 3 for address of the customer page 4 for confirm items selected i have a "back" button and "ok" button in page 4 . if i select "back" button I should go back to page 2. when we go back to ...
63. Add data to combobox in page load java-forums.org
64. show a value in javascipt in the jsp page java-forums.org
65. Controlling Page Scroll Position in Jsp....f there are fewer than 4 pages only that n java-forums.org
My pager looks like previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 next Previous and next are not active unless you advance to next which puts page number 2 thru 5. If there are fewer than 4 pages only that number will show. If there are more than 4 pages next is active and it scrolls the numbers to always keep ...