1. Refresh adding an extra parameter stackoverflow.com
I need to refresh the webpage, but in the refresh request I want to add an extra parameter, so I have though in something like:
2. Browser shows stale JSP page, user has to refresh manually stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a website in JSP. There is a page called Agency which is publicly visible and shows the details of an agency. However, when an "Agency Admin" is logged ...
Hello, I have a table generated about a list of people using JSTL for each:
4. refresh the jsp page(ajax) java-forums.org
5. refreshing the page automatically if the configuration file changes java-forums.org
6. Why is Refresh neccessary after loading the page? java-forums.org
7. jsp code for Refresh inputext previous value java-forums.org
8. Why the web browser needs to refresh first so that creating table may work? Pls help. java-forums.org
Dear members and administrators, A greeeting of peace. I hope everyone is doing fine upon reading this thread of mine. I want to share this JSP code that I'd researched, tried and edited using Eclipse: Java Code: <%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%@page language="java" %>
9. Refresh session java-forums.org
Hi, I have set resource names as session attribute and I am showing them in a drop down box in different JSP pages. Now the problem is, suppose I updated the resource table and deleted one of the name from table, then how can I update the session attribute resource name at the same time in all JSP pages. Thanks.
10. How to Refresh the same page by JSP java-forums.org
11. Auto Refresh a Java Popup Page? java-forums.org
Hello. Sorry if this is a FAQ. I did do a search of the forum, found a similar thread, but there has been no activity, so not sure if it even showed up on the recent active threads since it was so old. Here is the thread: Browser's back button refresh the pages Basically, I have a company portal I have ...
12. populating a list box based on another without refreshing the page java-forums.org
13. Bug in refreshing jsp java-forums.org
You can implement the pattern called Redirect-After-Post, this can help you to prevent the double submit as you mention above. Basically when you submit your data, insert it into the database then redirect it to the form again or to the other page. And if you redirect it back to the form it will become an empty form, so refresh the ...
14. Avoiding refresh java-forums.org
15. warning that page has expired and i need to refresh the page again java-forums.org