2. XSLT/Java: ERROR: 'Cannot find external method 'max' (must be public).' stackoverflow.com
I am copying an example from XSLT Cookbook: 2nd Edition (O'Reilly: Mangano, 2006) where Mangano creates a tree diagram with SVG. As a way to quickly test this ...
3. Avoid looping xml in jstl stackoverflow.com
I would like to do something like this:
but I think the only way to do it is like this:
4. How can I insert a XML file in a XHTML page stackoverflow.com
How can I include a XML file as content in a textarea element in a XHTML document? It will cause validation errors if the special characters are not escaped. Is there an ...
5. JSP/.NET XML - simple client to display html stackoverflow.com
I am fairly proficient in PHP, but just starting out in ASP.Net and JSP/Java I would like to learn JSP/ASP.NET XML to HTML transformation with some simple practical examples. Im not looking ...
6. Java: help me convert a working .jsp to some XML notation stackoverflow.com
I've got a .jsp file that is working fine. It's maybe a bit special in that it is calling a factory (ArticlesFactory) that returns a singleton (but that is a ...
8. JSTL x:forEach comma-separated output stackoverflow.com
I've got an xml file with the following contents:
and I'd like to parse it with JSTL ...
9. JSTL support in Weblogic stackoverflow.com
Im trying to start working with Java EE using Weblogic, and i cant make JSTL tags work, in simpliest code i get the following errors when deploying my application:
10. Is it possible to count number of XML nodes in a node-set with JSTL XML tags in jsp? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to count the number of book nodes from the xml below:
11. Reading XML data in Java JSP - Premature end of file error stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get my JSP to parse an XML file so that I can output certain information in a table. Unfortunately, it keeps giving me a premature end of file ...
12. JSTL - using variables in an xpath? stackoverflow.com
Here is what I would like to do:
I want to select an XML node based on the variable
13. Best way to generate xml using jstl stackoverflow.com
Very simple question about jstl. Consider Map which return by Controller/Servlet. I would like to generate xml output for client. Should i use standard jstl tags or there is more elegant ...
14. JSTL functions in pages.xml seamframework.org
15. Struts 2 - compatibility between JSTL xml tags and Struts 2 struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Has anyone ever experienced compatibility issues between JSTL xml tags (i.e.
16. Where are my web.xml context params in JSTL? coderanch.com
17. problem in using JSTL 1.1 xml tags coderanch.com
18. Generic Question on usage of JSTL for xml transformation coderanch.com
19. JSTL XML tags coderanch.com
20. JSTL for Dynamic XML-driven page coderanch.com
21. Display XML tag using JSTL coderanch.com
22. jstl xml error coderanch.com
23. JSTL, XML and XSL coderanch.com
Hi, I am facing the follwing problem in jstl 1.1. In jsp page I have
24. JSTL & Servlet-mappings in web.xml coderanch.com
25. JSTL xml tags coderanch.com
26. problem with Tomcat4.0.3+jstl for xml transformation coderanch.com
Hi Ben thanks for your reply. i have resolved the issue. the problem is, the jstl 1.0 works fine with tomcat4.0.4 and higher versions but not with the Tomcat4.0.3 due to a bug. the way around is according to jstl 1.0 readme document you have to download the jakarta-taglibs-standard-oldxml-compat.zip and put the jar files inside WEB-INF/lib directory. But now i have ...
27. JSTL xml tag throwing error coderanch.com
28. JSTL XML coderanch.com
29. need a help regarding "JSTL with xml tag" coderanch.com
Hi, Kindly help if anybody knows the solution. while doing a very simple JSTL with xml tag example as below:- <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %> <%@ taglib prefix="x" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml" %>