1. JSP: Use information from one page to another stackoverflow.com
I currently have a JSP page with a Form for the user to enter their name, but what I want is to get the user forwarded to a different JSP page ...
2. HELP HELP---java update help in java bean jsp page stackoverflow.com
there is no one who knows how can i do this..plz some help would be really appreciated.. new to this thing need to know how code works.. I have this code that ...
3. jsp page javabean dialog box stackoverflow.com
I have this:
4. how to access same javabean in previous web page? coderanch.com
Hi,all I have a screen web page a.jsp with a submit button, I used a javabean in a.jsp with name say "bean1", the submit button will bring to another web page b.jsp, in b.jsp I need to access the data in "bean1" , how to do that ? by javabean's "scope" attribute ? Thanks a lot for the help, sample codes ...
5. Getting back information from a JavaBean in a JSP page coderanch.com
6. how to reuse the java bean in parent page coderanch.com
I have one index.jsp file which contains multiple frames, each frame is another jsp file, like frame1.jsp, frame2.jsp, frame3.jsp, etc.. I need only parse a single variable from a xml file in the index.jsp, most of the parsing is done in frame1.jsp, which is in a child frame. There is a java bean MyParser.java created to parse the xml, I do ...
7. Using JavaBeans in JSP pages- ClassCastException problem coderanch.com
Hello All, To begin with, I have a simple inheritance hierarchy: Class B and class C, both extend from class A Next, I have the following two JSP pages: infobean1.jsp
8. problem with jsp page and java bean coderanch.com
9. setting / accessgin Java Bean between page and servlet. coderanch.com