1. Recently assigned variable loses its value in the next line stackoverflow.com
I am creating a Liferay portlet in Liferay Developer Studio (which is Eclipse) and found a very, very strange behavior. In one JSP, every time some specific variable is set, its variable ...
2. problem to display diacritic characters in JSP liferay.com
I've seem similar questions concerning French and German not appearing correctly on IE, but I haven't seen any solution here. I'm displaying Japanese using UTF8 and haven't had any problem. It may be better if you post your question to French or German forum because the problem may be particular to IE for that language. Can you try using ISO-885-9 encoding ...
3. blog configuration.jsp file liferay.com
4. How to use velocity scripts in jsp? liferay.com
Hi, What exactly do you need to do ? Basically including vm macros in jsp does not make a sense, as both technologies are more or less based on the same principle and i dont think you win a lot by doing it by VM . Take a look at the ThemeDisplay object, which can be retrieved from each portal request. ...
5. Question: two
6. About FCk editor in jsp liferay liferay.com
7. eventRequest object in a jsp liferay.com
Hi everybody! I'm trying to implement a simple intercommunication portlet. I've got one "sender" Portlet and one "receiver" Portlet with their JSPs views. sender jsp : <%@page contentType="text/html"%> <%@page pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> <%@ page import="javax.portlet.*"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet_2_0" prefix="portlet"%>
8. Alternative to using JSP liferay.com
9. Override single Core JSP liferay.com
10. Where did JSPs go? liferay.com
11. display on JSP liferay.com
12. jump to another .jsp using JSPPortlet liferay.com
13. Use Extensions for jsp in ext-web liferay.com
14. how to pass my list to jsp liferay.com
15. Display flash files from document library in jsp liferay.com
16. How to pass String from .java to .jsp liferay.com
17. How to access CMS controlled documents within jsp liferay.com
I'm not able to get any help from view.jsp, neither could I locate GetFileAction.java class. Here's what I have currently within my jsp : The .swf is currently in CMS and the only way I can have it displayed in my jsp is by providing ...
18. Get an object from jsp in ProcessAction liferay.com
Hi to all, I have a problem in retrieving an object (not a string) from a jsp file into Process Action. I always retrieve String with request.getParameter and no problem for this; but now I have an object and I don't know how to get it. Is someone who could help me? Thanks in advance
19. Captcha not working in create_account.jsp liferay.com
Hi All, I have extended User Registration module through service builder in ext environment. Its working fine. The user got created successfully with captcha verification. After that I have added one finder method in service.xml. Again i deployed ext. It was giving some problem. So I have revert back to previous stage. After that registration is not working properly, its giving ...
20. everything.jsp and barebones.jsp liferay.com
We have a liferay EE 5.2.3/jboss installation, fronted by an httpd server. I'm wondering whether we could cache everything.jsp and barebones.jsp at the apache level based on the url (or most of it, as I notice there's a timstamp included in it). Obviously these are getting cached at the browser level, but I'm wondering if we could skip the jboss call ...
21. Is this JSP Correct? liferay.com
22. Navigate between jsp's liferay.com
Hi! I am wondering how can I do a redirect from a jsp to another jsp inside my portlet. I need to load a jsp in my portlet and then redirect automatically to a second jsp. This is a piece of code of what I'm doing, what it is obviously wrong (Im starting with portlet development) Objetive: Redirect from page1.jsp to ...
23. Displaying columns from multiple tables in jsp liferay.com
24. Displaying columns from multiple tables in jsp liferay.com
26. edit profile: can't find profile jsp liferay.com
28. JSP taglib URI compliance with JSR-286 liferay.com
29. How to modify built-in JSPs? liferay.com
Hi all, I'm trying to modify the built-in JSPs as part of customizing the portal application. I tried editing the page.jsp under my_places folder to hide the public page link. My problem is, even though I'm able to deploy the changes after modifications from the ext environment I'm not able to see the changes in the portal application. The new changes ...
30. How does ActionCommand and JSP dispatch work together ? liferay.com
Hi, In the latest version of Liferay In Action, there are a few pages on ActionCommand. A great way of grouping the actions in the same package. But there is no mention on how to redirect the user to a specific JSP once the action is done. For example, I have a list project, project detail, a project has many bid. ...
31. Dispalying all the webcontent articles in a jsp liferay.com
32. Needed: END TO END EXAMPLE of permissions and JSP liferay.com
Here's what I am trying to do, and after days of dealing with this undocumented stuff, am ready to throw up my hands. I want to be able to hide parts of a portlet if someone has a certain role, e.g. guest cannot see parts X, Y and Z. boolean hasPermission(long groupId, String name, long primKey, String actionId) <----- This is ...