1. Jboss ws, auto decode soap message from utf stackoverflow.com
I've done servlet and deployed it into jboss. Servlet is working as web service. All is working correctly. But, when my client send SOAP message on server. Jboss decodes this ...
2. why cannot receive jms message inside servlet in jboss stackoverflow.com
if i put my jms code inside UserTransaction like: -----------Send----------------------
3. JBoss Messaging - Sending Object Messages coderanch.com
Hi, I'm trying to send Object Messages to a JMS Queue. The Object is serializable, and able to pass it to the queue without any error. On the Consumer side, when I try to type cast it back to the desired object. It fails with the below error: 2009-06-10 10:49:17,515 ERROR [org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer] (Thread-30) RuntimeException was thrown from onMessage, 20392446480891904 will be ...
4. JMS with JBOSS 5- consumer not picking up messages sometimes coderanch.com
Thanks for the reply Ram. The messages were not expired. I could find a way to make the consumer pick up the messages... for some reason when I used to debug my consumer it used to pick it up. So by putting a delay of 5 sec I am able to make it work. Thanks, -Chandni
5. JBoss Messanging: keeping message in inbox queue until it will be processed successfully - possible? coderanch.com
Hi! In general I have MDB which consums messages and call onMessage method. And the problem is that messages will be deleted when MDB will be called to proceed message. So, it is only one chance to process this message. I dont want to resend the message again, so setRollbackOnly not a solution. So the question is - is it possible ...