1. Servlet getting invoked twice when the content type is application/pdf stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet which copies the InputStream to the ServletOutputstream using the Apache IOUtils. The servlet is getting invoked twice. I have tested both on IE and Firefox. Did anybody ...
2. How to read content of scanned pdf file in java / jsp or in javascipt stackoverflow.com
3. download pdf servlet using content disposition not working fine with IE, chrome and firefox but not in Opera stackoverflow.com
I m using content disposition to download pdf file from my servlet. My code works fine for chrome, firefox and IE but the problem is when I try to download pdf ...
4. Display pdf file contents through jsp coderanch.com
5. Display Pdf Content coderanch.com
hi, i want to display the content of a pdf file in the browser when requested for a jsp file.i am reading the content of pdf in jsp and using the servletoutput stream i am displaying it. But it is displaying as bytes like 0 1 .... . not the original content. <% ServletOutputStream servletOutputStream = response.getOutputStream(); File reportFile = new ...
6. Showing empty content in pdf page while navigating coderanch.com
8. Displaying PDF contents through JSP dbforums.com