2. JSP/ HTML page resolution stackoverflow.com
I have to make a JSP/HTML pages. How to fix height and width on JSP for resolution, which will work for all kind of monitor resolution. If you open page then that ...
3. How can I reuse HTML/JSP within a page? stackoverflow.com
I'm new to JSP, and I'm trying to reduce a massive amount of cut-and-pasted code.
4. Why do we need DOCTYPE to the HTML/JSP pages? stackoverflow.com
I have very basic question. I don't know this question makes any sense or not. I don't know the reason why we need DOCTYPE to the HTML/JSP pages also. The pages will work ...
5. Display html page from another domain stackoverflow.com
I have to display an html from another domain in my company's website. My company's website is behind a proxy and it is a secured site (https). The html page I ...
6. Getting Html of a jsp page from a servlet stackoverflow.com
A jsp page in which dynamic datas are there. I want to get the html of the jsp page which is shown in the browser , from the servlet. I want to store ...
7. How would I use JSP to write directly to a separate HTML page? stackoverflow.com
I was requested to built this project in JSP and one stipulation is that this project cannot have a database. I am trying to write a JSP form to allow ...
8. Captcha code makes all html elements disappear on jsp page stackoverflow.com
i got this java captcha code: http://codepaste.net/a4vxzh I want to put the image the code generates in my jsp page, but when I write the code anywhere in the page, ...
9. I want to get the slideshow from jsp page to html page..how can i do that? stackoverflow.com
this is my jsp page where it generates slideshow by extracting the images...but the slide show generated with the url of .jsp.. but i want in html page..so how can i ...
10. How to write this in jsp page? stackoverflow.com
I want to write this code in jsp....Please help me
11. Problem in Jsp TabIndex Page stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page in which I am setting a focus to a Textbox using document.getElementById('Form').elements['Textcontrol'].focus(); in which Textcontrol is html:text control and i have set a name, property,styleId in it. and ...
12. Send servlet back to Java page or back to html page stackoverflow.com
I have a form which submits to a Servlet from which the Servlet responds by showing the user name and thanks for the submission. I then want the user to ...
13. Small web Q&A page - JSP or HTML? 1 page or several? stackoverflow.com
I've been tasked with a small web flow. I need to ask a series of questions, then stop them or send them to a specified URL. I envision each line below ...
14. How to redisplay the value in html page stackoverflow.com
I have a signup.jsp page, there are some input boxes of html on this page, there is a input box for email-id also, when i submit form after fill ...
15. in HTML page can we use jsp code stackoverflow.com
16. Implementing horizontal tabs in Jsp page stackoverflow.com
Good afternoon I have not worked much with Html and Layout , and now i am working with JSP. I want to build a simple page with four horizontal tabs. Each time a user ...
I have a servlet with html table data.I need to display the rows from that table in the servlet in another html page. The bar is in the forwarded html, I ...
18. HOW TO MAKE A .DOC FROM AN HTML/JSP PAGE coderanch.com
Hi, Can u please tell me ... say there is ann Html page ( no images only text) that has a link called agree/disagree... If I click on the link agree I want the whole content of the page in a .doc file which ill later send as a mail attachment. Please give me any idea.. thanx a lot
19. Extracting the HTML source from a JSP page coderanch.com
20. Help with values from HTML page to JSP page. coderanch.com
21. how to show html page coderanch.com
22. Editing html and jsp pages within the application itself coderanch.com
Hi all, I want to try something new but i don't know from where should i start. I was hoping if some one could suggests me some links on the following issue: Usually many of the applications that we give out to users are to be used as they are. Means the user cannot add or delete feilds from the existing ...
23. counting page of html site coderanch.com
24. read generated html page and write into word doc? coderanch.com
25. its my html page coderanch.com
26. How to use body background in a HTML page thru servlet coderanch.com
27. linking from html page to jsp page coderanch.com
28. servlets and html pages coderanch.com
29. Pop up new HTML page in JSP coderanch.com
30. pointing HTML link to JSP page coderanch.com
31. Accessing Servlet from HTML page in VAJ coderanch.com
32. html page and servlet interaction Kindly help coderanch.com
in the html form where u r doing "POST" instaed do "GET" and see when the submit is been called in the url just see whether the username and password fields are been passed to the servlet with the query string or just call the servlet independently and passing the username and password fields as a query string.
33. what to use html page or a servlet coderanch.com
34. how to link an html page with servlet? coderanch.com
35. Get HTML Fragment From JSP Page coderanch.com
36. Declaring Links in HTML / JSP pages coderanch.com
I seem to recall a discussion in this forum some time ago describing a better way to declare URLs in and