1. Link that pass parameters to servlet stackoverflow.com
I hava a web page with a link like something like
2. Servlets & JSP: How to send parameters with a link stackoverflow.com
My idea is to put a link in every message of a forum to delete the message if the author wants to delete it, and pass the necessary parameters to work ...
3. Calling a servlet via a link how do I pass a parameter coderanch.com
Originally posted by Tony Evans: I Have a JSP page with the following links
|select all employees ||select all Managers ||select all Customers selecting any of these links will take me to the data servlet. What I want to do is pass a integer to the servlet so that the servlet knows which link was selected. I understand ...|
4. using a href link to pass parameters to servlet. coderanch.com
Keep in mind, it is ultimately the HTTP protocol that determines how parameters get past. As such, the same syntax is used for Servlets that is used for regular HTML pages. So the syntax you listed is correct. When using a href link, the request method will be a GET and thus Servlets doGet() method is called (if the parameters are ...
5. How to pass a Post parameter using a link? coderanch.com