1. How can I give EL expressions as parameters in nested jsp 2.0 tags? stackoverflow.com
I want to do something like this to call a JSP 2.0 tag:
2. custom EL function that takes no parameters - possible? stackoverflow.com
I created an EL function that takes no parameters:
I invoke it as follows in a jsp:
This works and ...
3. Parameters in EL methods stackoverflow.com
I want to use a method in JSP using EL that has a parameter. But EL doesn't support parameters in methods. Actually I want to show a table, which has a ...
4. EL - application init parameters coderanch.com
5. Is there any way to get Servlet Init Parameter using EL? coderanch.com
6. EL not being evaluated before passing as parameter to custom tag coderanch.com
I created a custom tag to take in a number (stored as a String) and output a dash if it's blank, or otherwise the input gets displayed. Here's an example of the tag in use on a JSP:
7. Store value from parameter in a variable using EL coderanch.com
8. el expression as parameter in el function coderanch.com
9. Accessing servlet-config parameter through EL coderanch.com