1. Getting User Attributes of a Logged in Liferay user stackoverflow.com
How do I get the email ID of a logged in Liferay user (from within a portlet) ? I referred to this link but to no avail.
2. Capturing parameters appended to the DWR3 query string? stackoverflow.com
I have a method called
A library calls this method automatically by referring to
3. Why I lost my Parameter? stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet process jsoncallback request.The server uses
But when I use
the debugger shows rqs is null. but this works
The format seems right.Why I cannot ...
4. regarding multiline parameter passing through query string coderanch.com
I am facing problems when fetching a mutiline parameter passed through a query string. ie., When i enter some data using enter key and some specail characters in a text area and try passing the parameter through a query string, the whole data doe snot get displayed and gets cut/stops at the point where the speacial characters /enter key are used. ...
5. select element as parameter for query coderanch.com
Hi, I have 3 select boxes on my jsp page box1=region, box2=country based on selection in box1 and box3=what is in database based on selection in box1. My question is, is there a way to grab the selection from box1 and put it into the where clause of a sql statement??? Thanks! [ February 23, 2005: Message edited by: Bear Bibeault ...
7. prepared statement or parameter query in EJB 3 coderanch.com
Hi, i want to use prepared statement with ejb3 to insert data in oracle. is it possible to use. i try to find some example on net but i could not find any good example. Please help me to use it. or is there any other way to use parameter query (as we use ? in prepared statement) in ejb3 Thanks ...
8. sending parameter through query string-post method coderanch.com