1. Getting Context path stackoverflow.com
I am developing a dynamic web project j2ee web application using eclipse. I have an existing jasper report file in .jrxml format found in web-inf/jasperreports folder. How do I access these ...
2. Get the ServletContext in Config.groovy (or how to get the real path of the current context) stackoverflow.com
The question is in the title - how to obtain the
3. Web Context Path (JSP) stackoverflow.com
4. Grails: Get context path in BootStrap.groovy stackoverflow.com
How can I get the context path in the BootStrap.groovy file of a Grails application?
5. Giving ../ in context path is this Good practice.? stackoverflow.com
Is this good practice to put
I have a variable named helpLocation in my js page.
7. FAIL - Application at context path /xpto could not be started stackoverflow.com
8. Context Path coderanch.com
I wish to separate customer specific jsp codes in different directory. All jsps are stored in a directory "/jsp". Within this there is another directory "cust_jsp" , where I moved the customer specific code. This customer code links to other jsps in the parent directory (/jsp). When I visit the customer specific code and then try to go to other link, ...
9. get context path from JSP coderanch.com
10. shorter way to access context path using EL coderanch.com
11. Servlet Path Vs Context root coderanch.com
12. Context Paths in web clients of enterprise applications coderanch.com
13. Servlet Context Path Issue coderanch.com
14. FAIL - Invalid context path null was specified java-forums.org
15. Application at context path /MyFirstApp could not be started java-forums.org
16. can any one help how to get servlet context whole path? forums.oracle.com