1. How to get image absolute path? stackoverflow.com
How to get image path in java ? I am using eclipse, i want to display the image in jsp,I want to give path like "/images/logo.jpg" but it is getting nullpointer exception ...
2. Refering images in JSP (path problem). coderanch.com
3. style sheet and image paths coderanch.com
Hi guy, Just wondering, if you want to put the path of a style sheet in a included file for a JSP (eg header.jsp is included in all my pages and has all theinfo in it). The problem is, whilst the JSPs in the root can see the style sheet, anything under a different folder can not (as they ...
4. Image path problem coderanch.com
Hi Chetan, I feel in windows case you are giving the absolute path stating the drive and the folder structure in linux scenario i feel u need to put a slash before the var folder other wise the linux will treat the same as relative path from the tomcat. i think the best practice i would suggest for mentioning the images ...
5. how image path should be passed to servlet coderanch.com
6. Display images on jsp from server using absolute path coderanch.com
7. I cannot obtain the enitre path of image coderanch.com
8. How to display image giving dynamic path in HTML coderanch.com
9. problem with server relative paths for images coderanch.com
Hi all, I'm having trouble with server relative paths for my images, and hence the won't load in jsp's. When I browse http://localhost:8080/myContext/images/images/logo.gif the image loads... so the files are there and can be served up. However, when I use a servlet to serve them up (as in http://localhost:8080/myContext/landing.s2s), the page does not show the images. I am able to right ...
10. Real Path for Uploading Image java-forums.org
11. how to make a jsp page display locally saved images via absolute path forums.oracle.com
If the page is generated by JSP you are presumably accessing it via http anyway. So "putting it in the project's folder" will only work if what you actually mean is "putting it into the web application directory" and, hence, accessing it with http: The client will have no idea where on the file system the projects directory is located.