1. JMeter proxy and java serialization in HTTP/POST? stackoverflow.com
We have an applet-servlet communication that we'd like to record with JMeter's HTTP proxy. It works with GET messages until the applet sends an HTTP POST message which includes some serialized Java ...
2. Posting from applet to JSP coderanch.com
3. stop() method of applet cannot post to jsp page ? coderanch.com
4. How to use post-method with applet and servlet coderanch.com
5. Post to Servlet from Applet doesn't work coderanch.com
Thanks for your reply. According to Marty Hall (author of Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages), it's better to just have doGet() call doPost() or vice versa rather than overriding service. My code has doPost() call doGet(). I tried to override the service method, but it, unfortunately, made no difference... My problem seems to be that the writeObject() method in the applet ...
6. POSTing from applet to servlet coderanch.com