1. Accessing post variables using Java Servlets stackoverflow.com
The title says it all. All I really want is the equivalent of PHP's $_POST, and after searching the web for an hour, I'm still nowhere closer.
2. Sending and receiving binary data in Servlets stackoverflow.com
I'm attempting to write a Java Servlet to receive binary data requests and reply to them, using
3. Java Http Client to upload file over POST stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a J2ME client that must upload a file to a Servlet using HTTP. The servlet part is covered using Apache Commons FileUpload
4. handling stream over http POST coderanch.com
I have a JSP site, and I'm trying to give people the option to have some data posted to them (in this case, an XML file) over HTTP. Here's some code that looks like it could come out of Java Network Programming: BufferedOutputStream oWriteXML = null; HttpURLConnection oSecCon = null; URL oResource; //open the url and POST the data oResource = ...
5. About Http POST coderanch.com
6. SOAP over HTTP/POST go4expert.com
Hi everyone, I'd be eternally grateful if someone could provide me with a quick + easy solution to the following (basic?) task. I have a user form with the required parameters and a submit button. I have an XML schema which specifies the format for the soap requests and responses. How do I accept user input, wrap it into a soap ...
7. Reading content from HTTP POST in a servlet java.net
8. How to do a simple HTTP Post without using servlet forums.oracle.com