1. servlets avoiding "double redirect" stackoverflow.com
I have trouble understanding an assignment. I have a servlet that receives data from a html page. The purpose is to host entities that can exchange messages. Html:
2. Creating overlay and calling a jsp page without redirecting stackoverflow.com
I want to create an overlay and call a jsp page that has a dimension of around 500px x 500px. I have created the overlay and the lightbox div with the use ...
3. Problem while playing video in jsp - How to redirect to another page after playing the video? stackoverflow.com
I am playing a mpeg video file in jsp. After the video is played, i want to redirect the user to another page. But, am getting redirected to the other page ...
4. urgent : Redirecting html page thru servlet coderanch.com
Mohan, Let me be more clear on this. The flow goes like this. 1.Data is entered in the html form. 2.On submit, the servlet is activated. We have used the doPost method in the servlet to take the data into the database. 3.The data is going to the database. 4. Once the data is inserted, the servlet is redirecting an acknowledment.html ...
5. servlet redirect to html page that called it coderanch.com
6. can a hyperlink in a html page redirect to a servlet coderanch.com
7. redirect to html page java-forums.org
8. redirect servlet page to html. java-forums.org