1. How to implement a periodical page refresh with a failover stackoverflow.com
I am trying improve the fault tolerance in a JSP-page that is updated on a periodical basis. A timeout is used to keep track of when it is time to submit ...
2. Why my Ajax call refresh page? (i.e. calling servlet again) stackoverflow.com
I'm studying RESTful web service using Java.
My environment is using Netbean with GlassFish v3.
I have a page URL
3. refreshing multiple areas of a jsp page using ajax in a single action stackoverflow.com
I have following requirement, I have to refresh multiple areas of a jsp page in a single action using ajax. I have tried with 2 div tags but it doesn't work fine. ...
4. How to refresh a page without using AJAX coderanch.com
5. Difference between refreshing a page in ajax and servlet coderanch.com
6. How to refresh c:forEach in AJAX coderanch.com
7. Use Ajax to refresh page without postback java-forums.org