1. Read Browser/Client time from Http Servlet request header stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to read the Browser(Client machine) time when a request is made to the servlet?
2. How to make a request from jsp or action class to the new jsp to open in new browser coderanch.com
Hi, In my application I am using struts. I have a page where i am submiting request. In JSP or action class after successful transaction i need to print receipt in a new browser window. At the same time my old window need to be populated with fresh screen giving a message to the user about successful submission. One method is ...
3. submitting a new request on browser back coderanch.com
5. invalidating a session on new browser request coderanch.com
6. Browser automatically firing the request every three minutes. coderanch.com
Hi All, I have an issue with my web application. The webapplication does is: The input page contains a form. Once submitted with the input details, the request xml will be created and fired on another webapplication. Till the reception of response from that application the browser will be waiting. Once the response is received it will be displayed using the ...
7. Request is not from browser- need help go4expert.com
Hi, I have an application that is making request to server, in this case how can the server maintain the session. If I run the same URL from browser, all the session and page navigation are working. My application is some thing like an exe file, not on the browser. Is it necessary for the request to come from browser for ...