1. Prevent client from overloading server? stackoverflow.com
I have a Java servlet that's getting overloaded by client requests during peak hours. Some clients span concurrent requests. Sometimes the number of requests per second is just too ...
2. Multiple Client request in servlet stackoverflow.com
I am creating a servlet(proxy server) which handles multiple request from the client.I do Know how to handle a muliple request top the same servlet.what should i have to use to ...
3. JSP's not capable of promting the client for request? coderanch.com
Because HTTP is a stateless protocol. JSPs live on a server. They wait on the server for a request. When they get a request, they return a response. The connection is then dropped and the JSP sits and waits for another request. This is how the web works, it's no different with .NET, PHP, ASP, CF, etc.. [ February 15, 2005: ...
4. Maintaining client session in request for pages of different servers coderanch.com
6. Servlet handling multiple clients request coderanch.com
7. how servlet process the different client request??? coderanch.com
8. sending multiple mobile client requests to servlet? coderanch.com