1. JSP useBean Request scope question stackoverflow.com
I am setting the values of a java bean from a jsp page which has the useBean scope of request. Does this mean that the java beans will lose their value once ...
2. JavaBeans JSP dealing with GET requests stackoverflow.com
I understand how POST works but if for example the following GET request is made:
How do I get the value, in this case home through to my java bean. i.e. ...
3. Easy way of populating Javabeans based on request parameters stackoverflow.com
I have a simple person class:
4. Problem retrieving javabean instance from request in JSP coderanch.com
I am using WSAD and I created a javabean called confirmBean in the default package. It contains two private properties fname, lname and has public setters and getters In a servlet I placed values in the beans properties, then placed the bean in a request and then forwarded to confirm.jsp confirmBean cb = new confirmBean(); cb.setFname("testing"); cb.setLname("aaa"); req.setAttribute("mybean", cb); req.getRequestDispatcher("/confirm.jsp").forward(req,res); Here ...
5. JavaBean Request coderanch.com