1. Servlet/JSP URLs when forwarding requests stackoverflow.com
My web app has a servlet called admin which when navigated to checks if the user is logged in and if the are directs to the the admin section, but if ...
3. Is it portable to reference the request parameter map after a request-cycle? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to know if its conform to the java servlet specification 2.5 to reference/save the return value of
4. How do I filter all incoming requests and not just ones mapped to servlets? stackoverflow.com
I am toying around with embedded Jetty and I am wondering why my filter only intercepts
5. mapping servlet to serve my requests stackoverflow.com
I would like to map a servlet to serve the requests that includes 'app' and ends with *.html in the following way
but on running the application it gives me an error
6. which is best way to map servlet request parameters to a java class? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:Hi, I have a Java Object with a set of search parameters, sth. like
7. The simplest way to map URLs to request handlers in Java stackoverflow.com
I'm prototyping a simple RPC server in Java for an internal application. While eventually I'd like to switch to a specialized, high performance RPC library such as MessagePack, Apache Avro, ...
8. Servlet - Request Path MApping doubt coderanch.com
9. jsp, servlet-mapping, forward request problem coderanch.com
10. Request mapping to servlets coderanch.com
11. Mapping a request to a JSP in WEB.XML coderanch.com
12. Servlet Mapping, HTTP requests, and Error Handling coderanch.com
13. Mapping the Servlet request forums.oracle.com
14. Mapping the Servlet request forums.oracle.com
Dear Sir, I have two queries. First question is: I have a Html page. On which Have two buttons Submit and Issue. I want when I click on Sumit button request should be go to submit.jsp. and When I click on Issue button then request should be go to Issue.jsp.But When I click on submit button request do to Issue.jsp. Second ...