1. Redirect all requests for a subdirectory in Tomcat 6.0 stackoverflow.com
I'm running a local Tomcat 6.0 server on my desktop. I'm trying to redirect any and all requests matching http://localhost:8080/RedirectDirectory/abc/efg/morejunk to a single JSP page. In my RedirectDirectory project's web.xml I ...
2. How to handle request on the page that was previously forwarded by servlet? stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page that has 2 forms running on Tomcat 6. One is register form, Second is login form. (please pay attention to context path, it's going to kill me ...
3. Redirect to foreign page by embedding request stackoverflow.com
How to call/redirect to the foreign page by embedding request object from the servlet?
4. redirecting a request using servlet stackoverflow.com
Hey all I am new to servlet development and i was reading an ebook and found that i can redirect to a different web page using
5. Redirecting Request to Common Page in JSP stackoverflow.com
If the user tries to access an invalid page (which doesn't exist) how can I redirect request to a common page?
6. Sending redirect to another servlet/JSP without loosing the request parameters. stackoverflow.com
How do i specify a redirection to another servlet, in the doPost() method of a servlet. at the moment I'm using
which is wrong since, my parameters in the doGet() method of ...
7. How to reset the http request parameters to null after the page redirects stackoverflow.com
HI, Iam developing a JSP page ,i have a requirement in which i need to reset the HTTP Request Parameters to null after the Page is submitted or redirected to another page ...
8. How to know if the current Servlet request is the result of a redirect? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to know if the request has been redirected or forwarded in the
9. Servlet or JSP - How do I redirect a post request without data loss stackoverflow.com
My server moved to a new location and I need to redirect requests to the new location. If I use HttpServletResponse.sendRedirect(new_server_location), I am losing all the POST data coming along with ...
11. With JSP, how do I redirect everything to a holding page, apart from requests for admin pages stackoverflow.com
I'm using google app engine here. In web.xml I have security set up as so:
I have a use case where i have to post the form data on a particular link and then forward/redirect the request to another link. For e.g. In my page i have ...
13. Ways to redirect to from one JSP page to another JSP page using POST Request stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to redirect to from one JSP page to another JSP page using POST Request.Can we do this by submitting some HTML code in the browser address bar..? ...
14. How to redirect request from a filter to desired servlet with post DataParameter? stackoverflow.com
I am using following code to redirect a request from filter to servlet and jsp by using following snippet of code :-
15. redirect a request to another Web site coderanch.com
16. Hiding request parameters while redirecting request coderanch.com
Hi All, I am redirecting my request to another application. I want to pass userName and password to this application. I would like that the userName and password are not visible in URL . When i use response.sendRedirect(url) I am not able to hide them. Can any one suggest me some other option to overcome this. Thanks Nitin
17. Country Specific Request Redirection coderanch.com
Hello all. I have one site namely x.com which is available in two different language(English, China). Now i want to decide that if request comes from China then i need to redirect user to china.x.com else english.x.com. For that i have two option. 1) Identify the country based on IP Address. (User Linux Command whois IP_ADDRESS) 2) Use request.getLocale() which will ...
18. Redirecting request to servlet if a certain url is accessed coderanch.com
I am running an IPlanet web server. I need to have a request redirected to a servlet that would verify user permissions to acess certain folders under my web server. I cannot set permissions individually on all directories because there may be new directories created dynamically. The directories names follow certain rules so I have a way of verifying user permissions ...
19. How (in ServletFilter) redirect someone to saved POST request? coderanch.com
If someone POSTed information from a form but we're authorized to, and it redirected them to a login page (and the filter saved the data from that posted request in the session or somewhere else) and they then login, how can I redirect them back to that form's action? Is the only way to fully implement my own HttpServletRequest that copies ...