1. Java: String representation of just the host, scheme, possibly port from servlet request stackoverflow.com
I work with different servers and configurations. What is the best java code approach for getting the scheme://host:[port if it is not port 80]. Here is some code I have used, ...
2. How to get the request string including parameters stackoverflow.com
I have an odd exception in our application and I'd like to log when it occurs and include the complete request string including the parameters. When I try
3. Why does "request.getUserPrincipal().getName()" sometimes return a blank string? stackoverflow.com
Has somebody an idea, why the
4. request.getQueryString() doesn't return the hash part of the query string stackoverflow.com
I am using Java EE and
I am using Struts 2. Is there any solution?
5. java jsp check the request parameter stackoverflow.com
I want to do this in jsp
but it isn't working. The url seems correct
6. Request from jsp form gives null string value coderanch.com
Hello I get" null" each time I type my name and send it to be processed. My first file is called form.jsp and the second is called processform.jsp. Why do I get the null for login name? I do not get this for location? I have just read that getParameter() is deprecated? could this be the problem?
7. does request.getParameter return only String coderanch.com
8. alternative to request.getParameter(string) in jsp page? coderanch.com
9. request.getParameter returns input string: "undefined" coderanch.com
10. Cannot compare string with request.getParameter coderanch.com
11. get string values from Request and Session coderanch.com