1. Setting character encoding with request parameter stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to pass a request param containing the encoding to a filter which checks if there is a value and sets it as character encoding? I have read that ...
2. Servlet request.getParameters non english character help! stackoverflow.com
I'm in desperate need of help. I have a Java servlet that is accessed by a HTTP Get URL with eight parameters in it. The problem is that the parameters are not exclusive ...
3. getting marathi data from request.getParameter stackoverflow.com
In my request
4. Why does POST not honor charset, but an AJAX request does? tomcat 6 stackoverflow.com
I have a tomcat based application that needs to submit a form capable of handling utf-8 characters. When submitted via ajax, the data is returned correctly from getParameter() in utf-8. When ...
5. JEE, accent in url, request.getParameter wrong value stackoverflow.com
I work in Java on a web application servlet / jsp and I have a problem today:
6. How to set request encoding in Tomcat? stackoverflow.com
7. Get parameter with the character '#' from a query string on java stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get a request string that has the character '#' and my parameter is got only until the '#'. But the thing is that I need to have ...
8. Character encoding problem on first request coderanch.com
I'm encountering some strange behavior in a i18n Struts application. All of my jsp pages use utf-8 encoding. <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %> When non-English languages with special characters are displayed, the special characters are garbled BUT only on the first request within a session. Afterwards all requests display all characters fine. If the user closes the browser and reopens ...
9. UTF-8 Character issue while doing request.getParameter in servlet coderanch.com
10. How to store foreign characters from request parameters to beans coderanch.com
11. Issue with Form Input in JSP Request with japaneese characters coderanch.com
12. displaying kanji characters using request.getParameter() in jsp forums.oracle.com