1. Filter is not retrieving request.getAttribute() stackoverflow.com
2. request.getAttribute in servlet stackoverflow.com
I have the hyperlink
3. Why does ServletRequest getAttribute() have different attributes then getAttributeNames()? stackoverflow.com
We run Apache infront of Tomcat and use mod_jk. Our single sign on Apache module sets information about the user which we can retrieve in Java with a getAttribute() ...
4. jsp, form, servlet, request.getattribute() problem. forums.netbeans.org
Hi all, I want to make one very simple thing. I have jsp page with form. In action of this form there is name of the servlet. In next step I ...
5. request.getAttribute and request.getParameter coderanch.com
6. request.getAttribute coderanch.com
7. request.getAttribute(param) coderanch.com
8. request.getAttribute is null! coderanch.com
9. request.getAttribute vs request.getParameter coderanch.com
10. request.getAttribute returning null. coderanch.com
Hi, I have two jsps. One is callingJsp.jsp and other is mainJsp.jsp. I am setting a variable "name" in request in callingJsp.jsp. Code for the callingJsp.jsp is..<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1" %> When I ...
12. request.getAttribute() returns null in jsp coderanch.com
Sure Shailesh I will use code tag, I have tried all possible ways i am not able to solve this, in fact i even tried setting servletcontext.attribute and tried accessing in the jsp, even that dint work, however when i try accessing the attribute in the same servlet where i set the value in request or servletcontext scope i was able ...
13. request.getAttribute Not Displaying Anything In JSP coderanch.com
14. request.getattribute in servlet is null coderanch.com
Hello Friends, I have a registration.jsp which calls register.jsp which in turn called my doRegister.java servlet. 1 ) In registration.jsp , i have a form contained two form fields named name and address 2) when i submit the form, it goes to register.jsp. I am about to do request.getParameter ("name"), and request.getParameter("address") to get the two values. But when i called ...
15. request.getAttribute() returns null in the JSP page coderanch.com
Hi All, I have been developing a small application using MVC (Model view controller pattern) on Oracle JDeveloper. In my servlet, I get an array of bean objects from the data access object and I am forwarding the request to a JSP page along with the length of the array. In the JSP page, the value of that attribute is displayed ...
16. request.getAttribute from servlet on jsp page load coderanch.com