1. How to design servlets to send request to servers to obtain pages and to parse it to retrieve images stackoverflow.com
Using servlets I need to send request to predefined urls and the pages obtained must be parsed to determine the image tag and the keywords associated with the image and thus ...
2. How to make http get request from servlet to obtain image? stackoverflow.com
I would to get qr code from google chart API in my servlet (e.g. http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=200x200&cht=qr&chld=M&chl=hello). What libraries (jars) do i need and how should i save the response (maybe ...
3. post an image, with request parameters? stackoverflow.com
i am building a servlet that accepts an image in a POST request. with each post there should be an associated ID. my question is how to pass these two distinct ...
4. Creating Java filter for image requests rewritings stackoverflow.com
I have created one filter which is working fine for all requests which my application gets, for this I have written new class
5. using HttpServlet to generate html-img source image -> how to request via POST? stackoverflow.com
I use a HttpServlet to generate an html image dependent on multiple IDs like this:
6. load two images for one request coderanch.com