1. How would you provide return within X seconds semantics for a servlet request? stackoverflow.com
My client wants my servlet to be able to return results within X seconds if there is something to return, else return zt X seconds with a message like "sorry could ...
2. Synchronus JMS Vs. HTTP request-response for SOA coderanch.com
I assume with req/resp over http you meant RESTful web services. If you can make a choice, go for simple RESTful XML over http solution. Coz, you dont need any additional middleware infrastructure and in synchronous messaging your communicating systems are tightly coupled. More loosely coupled solution is a better SOA. In case you meant otherwise, it is good to opt ...
3. problem JMS request reply pattern in CMT coderanch.com
4. Can JMS handle multiple requests? coderanch.com
5. JMS request/ Response Model using MDB. coderanch.com