1. request parameter is taking null value in servlets stackoverflow.com
I want to know how can I get the value of the request parameters "j_username" and "j_password"? After successfully login using form based authentication, I want my servlet to get the ...
2. Struts2 getting request object as null stackoverflow.com
I am facing a strange error in Struts2, I am getting a null pointer exception when trying to set attribute into request scope,
Struts has detected an unhandled ...
3. Seam: Session component is null and taglibs are compiled in each request stackoverflow.com
I made a change to our cluster-deployed application to be authenticated via Oracle SSO with Dynamic Directives using a servlet Filter. The filter sits in front of all the ...
4. Key in Request Token is null or blank- Brick red Social Auth stackoverflow.com
I need to import contacts to the enable my web app users to send invitation to his/her friends from my site, I am using SocioAuth Open source API to ...
5. Why does request.getCharacterEncoding() return null? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code in JSP
and also in web.xml I have a filter
6. null value in request coderanch.com
7. when will a request object become null coderanch.com
8. request.getParamter returning null coderanch.com
9. null is coming...when I set a HashMap in request object? coderanch.com
10. Value from select element is null in request coderanch.com
11. Null request parameter from Select/Option element coderanch.com
I have successfully coded almost exactly the same thing and have it working; but I've been looking at this one several hours and just cannot determine my mistake or lack of understanding. In the JSP, I have: <% ResultSet papersRetrieved = (ResultSet)request.getAttribute("paperTitles"); %>
12. Testing presence of request parameter (different to the null test) coderanch.com
13. Why request.getPaarmeter is returning null? coderanch.com