1. pageContext.request.contextPath not working stackoverflow.com
I'm using Tomcat 6.0.32 and I'm trying to include a JSP file into another, but somehow the file cannot be found (yes, the file exists). Here is the file structure and ...
Hi, I have three JSPs, they are a.jsp, b.jsp and test.jsp. Can you tell me why the following codes run to a different result? Please pay attention to the line "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and the line "this is bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jsp" in the results. /////////////////////////////////////////a.jsp:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <%pageContext.include("a.jsp");%> <%//pageContext line%>
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB <%request.getRequestDispatcher("b.jsp").include(request, response);%> the output in ...
3. Retrieving headers with pageContext request.headerNames coderanch.com
4. pageContext.request. coderanch.com
5. request vs. pageContext coderanch.com
6. How request and pageContext are related ? coderanch.com
7. can pageContext.request be used to authenticate users? coderanch.com
Hello all, I have the feeling that the answer to my question is pretty simple, but I've been scouring JR for quite a while now, not to mention googling till my fingers have bled, and I can't find the answer to this question. I have a jsp page with a form that has a dropdown menu. I want some options in ...
8. Is it possible to retrieve request parameters through pageContext ? coderanch.com