1. Sending two servlet responses per request stackoverflow.com
I write, because I can not solve the following problem. I have a servlet that processes some information. In response I put both text and binary content. How do I get two response, then ...
2. how to send a request to jsp from servlet after 10 seconds stackoverflow.com
how to send a request from servlet to jsp after a gap of some seconds i am uploading an image into the server.but i have observed that image is getting created in ...
3. Using RequestDispatcher to forward to the same page that send request stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet, which is called "LoginServlet", an index.jsp, which has the login form (username & password). I send the request to the LoginServlet, and used:
To go back to ...
4. How to programmatically send a HTTP request with parameters? stackoverflow.com
If I use a browser to send information to the server (for example using a log-in, password page), I just fill the user text-box and the password text-box and clicking on ...
5. How to send a single Ajax request instead of two stackoverflow.com
I have a JSP page which has a form with an input text. When I submit, it goes to a servlet. The servlet processes and creates some objects and sets in ...
6. Send post request on click of href in JSP stackoverflow.com
If we write something as follow:
It will call GET method of that servlet. Can I send post request on click of
7. Newbie AJAX Qn: request.send(information) stackoverflow.com
8. Sending multiple requests to Apache Tomcat Server using command line stackoverflow.com
My current application is something like this: I have an application deployed on Apache Tomcat. It starts with an HTML page that has a link, which when clicked, will send SOAP messages ...
9. How to programmatically send a POST request and parse the HTML result? stackoverflow.com
I have developed an application in Java.
10. Send POST request from a servlet to another stackoverflow.com
i am required to send a post request from one servlet to another and receive the response.I have written the following...
12. Sending Request from a JSP page coderanch.com
I'm a newbie at JSPs - can do the basics, but not much more. That said, here's my question: Within a JSP page, I generate an XML document and have it available as a stream, which I then save for my own records off to a file. I need to send that XML document to another URL as an HTTP POST, ...
13. How to send a request without leaving the current page? coderanch.com
Hi, I got a question here: In a jsp page, when the user changed a option in a drop down box, I want the page to send a request to the server doing some operations on the database(probably use a bean) but still stay at the current page. How can I do that? Another simple question is: There're 10 elements/components in ...
14. Find who send the request coderanch.com
15. How Can a servlet automatically send a response without a request ? coderanch.com
I have a similar problem = refresh a page without the client making the explicit request to do so. I am now using Jason Hunter's "Java Servlet Programming" O'Reilly Publisher. In Chapter 6:Sending MultiMedia Content, he describes 2 methods: 1)[Client pull] "the client uses the Refresh header value sent by the server to determine when to perform its update". He recommends ...
16. Servlet sending request object to 2 jsp's coderanch.com
17. Sending a request from a servlet coderanch.com
18. Know which servlet is sending the request coderanch.com
19. How to send and receive multiple HTTP POST requests over a connection coderanch.com
20. Sending request parameters from a JSP page coderanch.com
Hello, So the way I have tried to implement this is incorrect? I understand it is not the current implemention, although it is the only way that I have been able to call a servlet only when a link has been clicked, using URL request parameters. Is it possible to do a request.put when a link has been selected? Thanks, Alyssa ...
21. Regarding about sending request attributue from jsp to servlet coderanch.com
22. sending request parameters from JSP to bean coderanch.com
23. Sending request parameters in JSP using Ajax forums.oracle.com
24. how to send request to .jsp forums.oracle.com
String szUsrName="venkat & ashique"; )"> Request URL:=> Customer.jsp?cust_name=venkat & ashique --I think from ashique it is taking as another req parameter. but in Customer.jsp the request parameter value comming as '''venkat''' iwant to get whole String venkat & ashique. What is the problem i know.Problem is in the string '&' symbol is there.But the solution i dont ...
25. servlet:- how can i call service() method without sending request forums.oracle.com