1. Objects of session and request stackoverflow.com
In struts, where does the session object created & which class or method creates it? Likewise where does the request object created & which class or method invokes it? Thanks in ...
2. How to access request parameters in Struts2? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to access request parameters on a web page and trying to set a hidden fields value to the passed parameter. How can I achieve this using struts2 tags? Something ...
3. I am trying to read a stream request sent from another Servlet in Struts2 stackoverflow.com
I am trying to write a servlet that will send a XML file (xml formatted string) to another servlet via a POST in STRUTS2. servlet that will send a XML file:
4. How to get the original request url from a servlet/jsp after multiple servlet forwards stackoverflow.com
I am working on a cruise booking app using struts/tiles that uses multiple internal servlet/jsp forwards to reach the right jsp for display. But, once you reach the final jsp that ...
5. How to get struts2 HttpServletReponse using xmlhttp request stackoverflow.com
My struts.xml part
on Page load of Welcome.jsp i call a function
6. Parameters between Struts2 Actions stackoverflow.com
I need to stay on the same page after Item update, but I need the item id to know where to go on success. I tried a few examples: First one:
7. [S2] Fetching request parameters in jsp struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
> I'm in the process of learning struts and I have a very simple jsp > with a very simple Action behind it (doing no processing, simply > returning SUCCESS). I want to access a get parameter in the jsp and > print it out. This page : > http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/accessing-application-session-request-objects.html> says that I can simply do
8. Request scope in struts coderanch.com
9. problem in converting from session scope to request scope in struts coderanch.com
10. Long request with struts2 coderanch.com