1. Empty parameters list in requests from .html post multipart/form-data forms to servlets 2.5 or 3.0 stackoverflow.com
My problem is I have a form in an .html page which activates a servlet named CodeSubmission.
At first I implemented using the 3.0 API (by just using
2. jsp problem request.getparameter stackoverflow.com
I am using
to browse the image file for upload. But when I use
at the action page, it only shows the image ...
3. How can i check jsp form request submit in same jsp page? (enctype="multipart/form-data") stackoverflow.com
4. how to use request.getParameter() to get the contents of uploaded file? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:I used this code to upload a file
and this code ...
5. jsp send file through post request stackoverflow.com
I am trying to make a JSP page that acts as an HTTP client of another website via a POST message. Thus, I want, from a JSP page, to set up ...