1. How do I get URL label when parsing request URL? stackoverflow.com
URL can have a label, separated with a "#" sign, coming after the URL parameters. E.g. http://example.com/foo/bar.jsp?p1=v1#test_label I would expect label to be part of request.getQueryString() and part of request.getRequestURL().toString(). But it doesn't ...
2. Java - How does the Tuckee URL Rewrite filter change the url of the request? stackoverflow.com
I want to write my own version of url rewriting for my app, but I don't know how to change the url of the incoming request in the filter. I tried just ...
3. How to use a filter in Java to change an incoming servlet request url? stackoverflow.com
How to use a filter to change an incoming request url : From : "http://nm-java.appspot.com/Check_License/Dir_My_App/Dir_ABC/My_Obj_123" To : "http://nm-java.appspot.com/Check_License?Contact_Id=My_Obj_123" ? Frank
Edit : According to BalusC's steps below, I came up with the following lines :
4. Get request URL from jsp stackoverflow.com
How can i get request URL from JSP. If i use following code within JSP i get -
5. Getting request URL in a servlet stackoverflow.com
I want to know the difference between the below two methods of getting a request URL in servlet. Method 1:
6. How can I get the request URL from a Java Filter? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to write a filter that can retrieve the request URL, but I'm not sure how to do so. Here is what I have so far:
8. get URL of request sender stackoverflow.com
9. what kind of encoding is from Request's URL, and how get or set it. coderanch.com
10. How can I get the URL of request? coderanch.com
11. refresh resends request as url does not change. coderanch.com
Hi For saving some data entered in initial.jsp I call save.jsp which does the necessary save and returns to the initial page through a forward to initial.jsp. However the url still stays at save.jsp and a click on refresh button of browser resends the info and creates duplicate records in DB. I dont want to use send redirect and I dont ...
12. servlet request URL coderanch.com