1. https turns to http when redirecting from one jsp page to other stackoverflow.com
My application runs in SSL now, in one of my jsp page i have used response.sendRedirect("xyz.jsp"); , so now when redirect occurs https is converted to http. How should i fix ...
2. from http to https stackoverflow.com
I have a simple web app: a web page with a form to submit, and a servlet on the server side. It works. I am now asked to change it so ...
3. Getting SSL context for HttpsURLConnection from X509Certificate stackoverflow.com
I am pretty new to certificates, but I have to do something like this (in Java): 1) I have requestor's certificate in my hand:
2) I need to request ...
4. http converts to https going to infinite loop stackoverflow.com
I want to redirect my page
5. redirect from http to https and back to http within java servlet stackoverflow.com
there are a bunch of links accessing my servlet without https
6. cannot hit the servlet via https from nokia mobile using j2me stackoverflow.com
Im developing a mobile application in j2me.Im using "Nokia c2-01" mobile for testing.In my application i send a request to one servlet and receive response to mobile via GPRS.I send the ...
7. What is HTTPS coderanch.com
Hi, The secure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTPS) is a communications protocol designed to transfer encrypted information between computers over the World Wide Web. HTTPS is http using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). A secure socket layer is an encryption protocol invoked on a Web server that uses HTTPS. Most implementations of the HTTPS protocol involve online purchasing or the exchange of ...
8. https and jsp - urgent please coderanch.com
9. http to https coderanch.com
10. how to use iText to create PDF in the HTTPS protocol coderanch.com
11. How to change response from Https to Http coderanch.com
i have added this security constraint to my web.xml in weblogic8.1. after login also it's going as Https. how i can change it to Http once user authenticated.
12. Displaying .swf in http and https coderanch.com
13. forcing https on some pages only coderanch.com
14. Configuring the servlet for https:// coderanch.com
15. HTTPS and JSP File Browser coderanch.com
16. restricting a JSP to HTTPS access coderanch.com
17. JSPA and HTTPS coderanch.com
18. Switch from https to http and vice versa coderanch.com
19. Switch from https to http and vice versa coderanch.com
Hi, We have developed a web application using Jstruts and Hibernate. We have the application deployed on Jboss and Appache server. We also have secured certificates in place. The application does not require to run in one(http or https) mode all the time It needs to switch between modes for a few screens. If I access my application in https mode, ...
20. HTTP and HTTPS coderanch.com
i am making an application in which the login page wud under HTTP protocol and after submiting it , the next upcomming pages would be in HTTPS protocol. Here in the login page create a session for a particular user which is in HTTP and now i want to carry the same session to HTTPS for rest of the application. kindly ...
21. Using HTTPS to access a servlet.... coderanch.com
I have a very simple servlet that a user can access from their browser and enter a userId and password in order to log into an application. I would like to encrypt the userId and password sent from the user's browser to the servlet. In other words, I'd like to use SSL. What is the easiest way to do this? Would ...
22. Sending attachments with HTTPS / SSL using servlets coderanch.com
23. Difference between SSL and HTTPS implementation in Servlets/Web Server? coderanch.com
24. Applet Servlet with HTTPS ? coderanch.com
26. https servlet coderanch.com
27. Problem redirecting to HTTPS from jsp Links coderanch.com
28. Problem redirecting to HTTPS from jsp Links coderanch.com
I have an application running on 9i Application Server in HTTPS mode and working on migration to 10g Application Server. The problem: HTTPS has beeen configured on the 10g AS and a virtual host name (
29. how to redirect from https to http coderanch.com
30. HTTPS to HTTP - How secure? coderanch.com
Hi Guys, In my web application, during user login, account pages and checkout pages, I switch to https, but while user is navigating the online store, catalogs and everything, I again switch back to http to preserve resources. So far so good, but while switching back to http, naturally my session id becomes visible to maintain the session, so the application ...
31. difference between http and https go4expert.com
32. How to suppress the HTTPS alert in a JSP page? forums.oracle.com