1. How to link another page when time runs out stackoverflow.com
I try to develop online exam app with JSP.So I want to link result page with parameters of existing page(exam page) when time runs out. I want to know how to ...
2. Browser timeout and page cannot be displayed stackoverflow.com
I have written within a JSP page to have Thread.sleep() for more than 1 hour. The JSP is deploayed on WebLogic server 9.2. I am trying to check the browser timeout ...
4. getRemoteUser() returns null when authenticated user visits unprotected page stackoverflow.com
I have a J2EE web application with both protected pages and unprotected pages. Once I have successfully authenticated and visited a protected page, I immediately visit an unprotected page. ...
5. Using SSL with JSP pages coderanch.com
Nikhil, a)HTTP and HTTPS you can mix and use .No problemo. b) but once on a secure connect ... maintain all info that way. Data is confidential right. c) you will need to enable HTTPS . d) you will need to get a valid certificate. e) make sure your browser supports https. f) if you are going through a proxy . ...
6. set original page for j_security_check coderanch.com
You either want security or you don't want security. Why do you want to bypass the security page? I'd recommend against doing this anyway, since you have placed the username and password fields on the URL, and even with encryption they can turn up in log files... There are ways to perform a login from the server side, but I'm not ...
7. Windows NT authentication from a JSP page coderanch.com
8. Timeout: Cannot open page coderanch.com
9. how to display default page after jsp authentication coderanch.com
hi, I have an application with declarative security.it works fine.It remembers the page requested and after authentication,it trasfer control to the requested page. Now,I have question about how to tell server to display the page after successful authentication.Here,user never requested any page.He directly accessed login page and got authenticated but after this, i would like send control to default page... how ...
10. page timeout coderanch.com
11. Registration page with 'Image Security Code' coderanch.com
12. Single Page SSL coderanch.com
13. jsp pages with Paypal Shopping Cart coderanch.com
14. Web page security help coderanch.com
15. Window's Domain level authentication for JSP Pages coderanch.com
16. with out authentication it is forwading to another page coderanch.com
sri, I created two files 1.password.html
17. Security issues on jsp pages coderanch.com
I want to setup some type of security measure where even if a user knows the exact path of a file or image they just cannot go to it by path or if they do it can look to see if something has been set in the session to see if they have permession for it or not.
18. How to implement authentication for each jsp page coderanch.com
19. Extracting a value from the j_security_check servlet into a JSP page coderanch.com
Hi Folks... I have a problem as follows: I log in into the web app, via my login.jsp page. Below is the code for the form that accepts the login information
20. SSL page in J2EE java-forums.org