1. How to end a web application session. coderanch.com
2. SLSB as Session Faade coderanch.com
3. Need explanation related to Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE coderanch.com
4. session issue coderanch.com
hi Nilesh, Did the changes in Internet explorer as per your reply.But still getting the same issue. Attaching my code. HttpSession appSession = null; appSession = request.getSession(false); String UserId=(String) appSession.getAttribute("usrId"); //unable to retreive user id from session System.out.println("GeneratePin.jsp = UserId"+UserId); JSP Page
5. session in jsp coderanch.com
1) i create a jsp login page... that contain username and password.. 2) i click "submit" button then it goes to "login"-servlet... 3)in this login servlet ,it check username and password with databse.. 4)if it's true,then create session and set session attribute for username.password...then it goees to home.jsp my question is , home.jsp session and login servlet session are same or ...
6. Pagination using session? coderanch.com
7. JSP Session coderanch.com
Hi, I need help with JSP session. My problem: I have a login page. When a user logs in then, i set a session and its expiration time. So, when the session is expired, the user will be redirected to the login page with a session expired message. I want to identify if a page has been loaded first time by ...
8. Session creation in JSP coderanch.com
9. Session inconsistencies coderanch.com
10. Session Advice coderanch.com
Hi, I'm not sure the best way to handle this... When a user loads a web page in the web app, a session object is created, I believe the ID of this object stays the same which ever servlet or jsp the user is at. Supposing the user, presses a LOG OUT button, then we could call session.close(), and a SessionListener ...
11. same session when press ctrl + N in IE6 coderanch.com
I found that when I open my website in IE6, then press ctrl + N, a new IE is opened but it use the same session as my origin IE, any method to force user to login my application again when user press ctrl + n in IE6? also, the same problem occur in IE 8 if user open a new ...
12. cleanup on session expiring coderanch.com
13. Getting the arraylist through session coderanch.com
Hello frnds... I am putting the array values in session....but when i getting the array in jsp i am getting only last value......not the full array. code is as follows: /* * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in the editor. */ import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest; import javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse; import org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm; import org.apache.struts.action.ActionForward; import org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping; import java.io.*; ...
14. design decision: variation of session fassade coderanch.com
15. Fetching from the session coderanch.com
16. how to get the username from session? coderanch.com
thanks for reply. i have already been able to display the username in the jsp page as you have mention and the article to suggested. but the problem is little different. i have created the session during the authentication. the user gets into his home page, navigate to different jsp page(x) with link and in that X page i want to ...
17. pass session in other application coderanch.com
18. How to create a SSL Session coderanch.com
19. JSP Session go4expert.com
20. session creation failing in IE go4expert.com
i have a small application which checks for username and password and forwards the users to restricted pages on confirmation. i ve uploaded the application on eatj.com for testing, now my problem is that the session creation code is not working in Internet Explorer.means every time i refresh the page or go to some other page, session id changes. But it ...
21. JSP Session java-forums.org
22. JSP Session Internationalization. forums.oracle.com
23. Session in jsp forums.oracle.com
24. JSp Session forums.oracle.com
25. Sessions in JSP forums.oracle.com
I have a website (hosted on my PC). This is a bunch of HTML and JSP pages to display data from a database. I don't track users' information (like login). I have read about session object and it seems, it is required when I have to track user info. Now my question is, do i have to maintain session objects in ...