2. how to generate a new http session id without close internet explorer in Servlet stackoverflow.com
In my system, after user login the page, I want to generate a new http session id without close internet explorer. I write the code like this:
3. How to close a specific session in J2ee stackoverflow.com
Good day! How can i close a specific session if i have several session open as follows:
If i want to close the session of ...
4. Override jspDestroy() to close Session in JEE stackoverflow.com
I want to remove my session when I close the window of my application. I'm trying to override jspDestroy() with session.setAttribute("user",null); but it doesn't work. Any idea ?
5. Close window on JSP Session TIME-OUT coderanch.com
6. Closing the session !!! coderanch.com
7. How to clear session when closing explorer? java-forums.org
Dear All, I need to clear the session when i am closing Internet Explorer, through servlet (i think doFilter), Im using a struts application. My problem is when i m logging into my application and closing the application directly by close window-close button regardless without using LOGOUT option, the session is still maintained And then after that i can able to ...